0-100 real quick||Jimin

Hey my lil chicks 🐥 I'm here with a Jimin smut requested by bangtanbys97 pls go follow her💙 now lets get into the smut fam😏

Y/n pov
My boyfriend Jimin has always been the cutest most kindest people I've ever met. He's so innocent and precious that I feel like he has never done anything sexual but idk I could be wrong...

Authors pov
Ur wrong. Jimin isn't always the cute innocent lil mochi. Especially when he's alone.😉 He's actually really into kinks that he has seen online that he's always wanted to try with u but he doesn't wanna ruin his reputation with u but it's come to the point that he needs u...

Jimins pov
I can't take it anymore! I need to unleash my other side. I've held it in for so long but now it's time to let it all out. I'm so horny rn I need to be with her like rn..

Y/n pov
*Ding dong* my door bell rang while I was in the kitchen getting a snack. I quickly walked to the door and opened it to see a very different looking Jimin. He didn't look like the cute and innocent mochi I see all the time. He looked much sexier and less innocent but I ignored it. I was about to say hi but he interrupted me by slamming his lips onto mine leaving me shocked and confused but I slowly melted into the kiss. He pulled away after a few seconds. "Y/n I'm so sorry but I can't deal with this anymore" he said. Before I could respond be picked me up bridal style and brought me up to my room. Once we arrived he laid me on the bed to close and lock the door. After that he immediately climbed onto of me, pinning me down so I couldn't move, then started to kiss my neck causing me to gasp. He kept kissing until he reached my sweet spot then he started sucking on the sensitive part making me let out a moan. As he was sucking my neck, his hands traveled down to my sweatpants. He grabbed them, along with my panties, and pulled them down. He then thrusted two fingers in me making me scream in pleasure. He then lifted his head from my neck then instructed me to take off my shirt and bra. I immediately obeyed leaving me completely nude and him with lust filled eyes and a sexy smirk. He then put his mouth around my nip and started sucking while he continued to thrust into me. I was feeling so much pleasure at that moment. "Ahhh Jimin" I moaned then he stopped. "What did u call me?" He asked in a soft yet intimidating tone. "Um I said ur name" I replied sounding kinda nervous. "Baby girl, in bed u call me daddy and nothing else or u will get punished" he smirked. I gulped and nodded in response. He got to my ear and whispered "let's get started" in the sexiest voice ever. He then got off of me and started taking off his clothes. He started with his shirt and I couldn't take my eyes off his body. He smiled and continued until he was completely naked. I bit my lip from all the sexiness I was looking at. "Come her babe" he said. I followed his orders and he grabbed me and put me in the doggy style. Oof I've never seen this side of him but I'm not mad about it. In fact this is really turning me on. It's what I've always dreamed about. I was interrupted by my inner thoughts by Jimin slamming into me. "Fuck Jimin!" I screamed. He then groaned and slapped my ass really hard while thrusting harder and faster causing me to whimper out in pain and pleasure. "I told u to call me daddy." He growled in my ear. I was too into it to respond so instead I replied with moans. He grabbed my waist so he could go deeper. "OMG YES RIGHT THERE DADDY" I screamed louder. He then started moaning and thrusting faster. I was in heaven and it was just amazing. He continued thrusting but he brought his hand to my clit then started to rub making me lose my fucking marbles. It was so much pleasure that I literally came after like one more thrust. "Fuck baby." Jimin sexily whined out and continued thrusting till he reached his climax. He quickly pulled out and came on my back. Once I caught my breath I turned around then grabbed his dick and started licking the tip. "Omg" he moaned as I then started to deep throat him. He grabbed my hair and started to mouth fuck me. I grabbed his thighs and pushed him so that I could be in control. He whined but let me do my thing. I went back to licking the tip as I gave him a hand job. I felt him twitch so I went faster and sucked the tip until he let out a loud moan and came in my mouth. I quickly swallowed then lifted myself up. "Tysm babe, that was amazing but next round I get to try something I've been craving to go for a while." Jimin said with a smirk.

The end

I really hope y'all enjoyed this😊 I love y'all and I'll see u later❤️

Love,
Suga's Side chick💜