Little Brother Ethan

(A/N- Hey jellybeans... I know normally the Imagines are boyfriend and girlfriend ones but I decided to make a Big sister (soz to the dudes) story, tell me what u lil sexy beasts think)

I was in the kitchen cooking with my sister Cameron (A/N aka Cameron the queeeen) Grayson had gone to the store to buy some things for this Tuesday's video and he wasn't back yet.

Expecting Grayson to come through the door you called out "Come here lil carrot and help us cook, lazy lil potato bitch" Cameron laughed and dropped the scrambled eggs all over the floor. You lost it and we're rolling around on the floor crying of laughter with Cameron.

"Uh-hmm" Ethan coughed you stood up and helped Cameron get up. "Hey Ethan the Beef man" you said throwing a bit of egg you found at him. Cameron laughed and Ethan gave us the death stare.

"Y/n, Cameron, I want you to meet my girlfriend Meredith (A/N *Gags*) . You shot a sideways glance at Cam and she just looked straight at Ethan.

All of a sudden this Blonde girl with fish lips (A/N lol truuu) came from the hallway and pecked Ethan on the cheek. You bit your lip because you had a bad feeling but you shook it off because Ethan looked hopeful.

"Hi I'm y/n, Ethan's sister" you said holding out your hand. Meredith just looked at your outstretched hand and put her hands behind her back.

You awkwardly took your hand back and went back to cooking. "A little less stank ass bitch would be nice" You said under your breath so that Cameron could hear. Turns out it wasn't only Cameron who heard. Meredith sharply inhaled and stormed off to Ethan's room closely followed by Ethan.

You and Cameron giggled and kept on cooking. "I'm home y/n and Cam" Grayson called. You sighed with relief and went to greet him.

Time skip to after dinner. Also Meredith was a rude ass bit.. during dinner.

"I hate her y/n" Cameron said on the verge of tears "She's gonna take Ethan away I can feel it" Grayson put a comforting arm around her.

From the lounge room Meredith said "I've got to take this call it's uhh, my Dad" "K baby" Ethan replied. Grayson fake gagged and you and Cameron laughed. "You guys head upstairs and put on a movie, I'll be there in a sec" you said, they nodded and headed upstairs.

You grabbed your phone and opened a voice recording app. Meredith went outside and you followed hiding in the doorframe.

"Hey baby" there was a pause "Yeah" "I know" pause "just 10 more minutes with Creep Ethan and I'll head over" pause "a surprise how lovely" she giggled "bye baby".

You ended the voice recording. As Meredith stepped inside you got in her face.
"YOU EVER FU+++++ STEP FOOT NEAR THIS HOUSE AGAIN YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY REGRET IT" I slapped her. She looked shocked, winked at me, then began to cry.

"Eth-e-Ethan" she cried. "Wtf y/n are you kidding me" Grayson and Cameron came down the stairs a confused look on their faces.

Ethan began to comfort Meredith.
I played the recording

"Hey baby" there was a pause "Yeah" "I know" pause "just 10 more minutes with Creep Ethan and I'll head over" pause "a surprise how lovely" she giggled "bye baby".
Ethan looked at Meredith once pushed her outside softly and said "Go". "Ethan I-it didn't mean..." "GO NOW" he shouted.

Hope u lil Jellybeans enjoyed
Stay brave
Have courage
Chill on a Tuesday
Xxx