Lazy Day

(A/N-Ok lil beans this is a Grayson imagine xxx y/f/m=Your favourite movie)

You woke up to the smell of Bacon in the Air. Hoping out of Grayson's bed you glanced at your phone.

Y/b/f/n-Eth and I have gone for a day out 😉 Have a day with Gray and we'll see you tonight. Xxx

You laughed, grabbing Grayson's New Jersey hoodie you pulled it over your head and headed out of the room. You walked into the kitchen to see Grayson standing shirtless with joggers on leaning over the stove.

You came up from behind him and wrapped your arms around his waist, resting your head in his shoulder. "Morning Babe" you said kissing his cheek "Morning beautiful he replied.

You pulled away from him and reached into the cabinet for some coffee. Getting the milk out of the fridge you asked "What do you wanna do today". Grayson put the kettle on and replied "Lazy day?" You laughed and nodded your head.

He kissed the top of your head and said "I'll go to the store to buy food" "yay food" you yelled doing a little dance. He threw a shirt on and you fake cried. He laughed "I'll see you in 10" he grabbed his keys.

You nodded and turned back to making your coffee "YOU LOOK CUTE IN MY HOODIE BY THE WAY" he yelled as he made his way out the door. You blushed and giggled.

"Ok so I got, popcorn, chips, gummy worms, cookie dough ice cream, fruit and some lemonade" you jumped on him and he stumbled backwards "Thank youuuuu" you sung. "Wow doesn't take much to make my princess happy" he laughed.

"So wacha wanna watch" he asked. You were in the lounge with your head on his lap and feet on the arm rest. "Y/F/M, Y/F/M" you yelled. "Okey dokey.

You started watching the movie at 5.00pm. During your favourite part you dozed off. Next thing you knew you heard Grayson chuckle and Lift you up. He carried you upstairs and put you In his bed. "Ok well you aren't going to hear this but I love you so much beautiful" he whispered kissing your forehead.

Turns out you were awake the whole time.

Nawww...lol jk this was C.R.I.N.G.E
Ily jellybeans
Stay brave
Have courage
Chill on a Tuesday
Xxx