Chapter 6

*at the next session*

"Hey."

"Sehun! I'm so happy to see you. It's been the most boring day of my life."

"Well, I'm happy that I can make it more interesting for you."

"You know, you're my only visitor. No one else likes to put up with me."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Once people have their first session with me, they usually don't come back the next time. Except for you."

"I didn't know that. I'm sorry no one likes you."

"Wow, thanks Sehun."

"No no, I didn't mean it like that. I just meant that it's a shame that people don't see how great you are."

"Why are you being all nice and shit? This isn't like you."

"How would you know?"

"In the last few sessions you've clearly been against it."

"I'm just, happy."

*gasps*

"You and Suho kissed!"

"How did you know?"

"Lucky guess. How was it? Was it long? Where? When?"

"Uhm, it was nice. It wasn't too long. It happened in our dorm, and just before we went to bed."

"Wow..... So how did you get him to notice your flirtatious ways?"

"Well, I just kept being around him, and soon enough he started giving me more attention than the other members."

"Like how?"

"Well...."

*flashbacks to Suho being close with Sehun*

"He has you saved in his phone as "My Sehun"? You're like, totally dating now

"He has you saved in his phone as "My Sehun"? You're like, totally dating now."

"No we're not. Don't say that."

"What? Why not?"

"It was just a kiss. Nothing is set in stone yet."

"Oh whatever. Seho is real now."

"Look I have to go, but it was nice talking to you. I'll see you soon."

"Goodbye. Seho, fighting!"