Chapter 12

*the last session, one day before the break is over*

"Hey it's me. I'm back. I know I'm not supposed to be here, but I wanted to see you one last time before the break was over."

"Well hello there, person that's not supposed to be here!"

"Who the hell are you? You're not the priest. Where is my priest?"

"You mean the one I replaced?"

"Replaced?"

"Yeah, I'm his replacement."

"Where did he go?"

"Well, I hope he went to heaven."

"Where?"

"Wait a minute, who are you?"

"What do you mean by "heaven"?"

"Oh, uhm......."

"Tell me!"

"The priest before me killed himself three nights ago."

*silence is heard from Sehun's side once again*

"We think it's because of you."

"Me?"

"Well, the thing is, the priest never had any friends, but once his new client started coming in every night, he finally had someone to talk to. The day you ran away, if I am correct on who you are, some of your fans visited us all day demanding that we tell them where you were. Then we saw the pictures of you leaving here at around 12, which is the same time the priest before me was here. It wasn't hard to connect the dots. We didn't say anything, because we really didn't care. But when he killed himself, he left a letter specifically for you. And today you said you're not aloud to be here, and you did visit him three nights ago since he was here. I'm guessing you told him you couldn't see him anymore three nights ago, the same night he killed himself. Anyway, I have the letter here. It's just been here collecting dust, waiting for you to read it."

*priest slips letter through slot*

"There was also a man that came here two nights ago, but I don't think he realized that he wasn't talking to anyone, because the priest was already dead. Weird."

*Sehun reads the letter to himself while crying*

"There will be a funeral held here on Sunday for him if you would like to come."

"I won't be able to. I leave Sunday morning. I'm not even supposed to be here now so I definitely won't be able to miss a flight to stay here."

"Might I ask what you were going to tell the priest tonight?"

"Oh, I was just going to tell him that me and Suho are offically together now. He told me about his cancer, but the next day he visited the doctor and he said he's getting better. He's going to live. He's not leaving Exo anymore either. I also just wanted to tell him that I'll miss him when I go on tour, but now I'll miss him forever. I also wanted to thank him for everything. Sure I have friends, but it was nice to have a friend like him."

"Well, I'm sure he would have loved to hear that."

"Yeah, me too."

"If you want, you can always visit me. I know I'm not him, but-"

"It doesn't matter. It won't be the same, but I can tell I already like you."

"Awwww thanks Sehunnie!"

"Oh lord, not you too!"

"Oh by the way, did you know his name?"

"Actually, no. I didn't know his name."

"It was Gabriel. His name was Gabriel. Nice name, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it really is."

The end

A/N
Yes, this is really the end.

Also, no one will ever know what the letter says except for Sehun, because it was only meant for him. I wasn't lazy and didn't want to write it, that was intentional.

Anyways.....

Thanks for reading, goodbye!