two

"Seungyeon, I need your opinion,"

Seokmin suddenly asked me as he leaned on the locker beside my locker.

"What? If it is about someone confessed to you and you feel guilty to reject her, ask Mingyu. I'm not interested,"

I coldly stared into his eyes. I don't know why he is so nice that he can't even reject a girl.

"How did you know?" He raised his eyebrow.

Oh wow I'm your bestfriend, of course I know duh.

"By experience, I know there will be another girl who will confess to you since you breakup with that bitch,"

These things didn't happen twice but many times.

I kept advising him to reject those girls or bitches but he gladly accept them to be his girlfriend, in fact he already had 14 exes including the latest one.

They all dumped him :)

And he still didn't want to listen to me.

I know like he was being nice that he didn't want to break their heart but being too nice is stupid.

"By the way, should I accept this one cause she looks ni-"

"IF U SAY THAT U ARE GOING TO ACCEPT HER, I WILL HAPPILY SMEAR MINGYU'S SALIVA ON YOUR FACE. FOR LIKE MANY TIMES, REJECT HER."

"I don't care if she is someone who is nice or not. For your own sake, reject that girl. Your heart need a break, u know,"

He sighed.

"I will think about that then," he smiled.

"Sure whatever. Suit yourself,"

I huffed and walked to my next class.

I don't know but I am so fucking pissed right now.

I hate him for being too nice and stupid.