Intro

welcome to my first short story
starring our prince

welcome to my first short storystarring our prince

Kim Taehyung
김태형

____________________

© 2018 TALENTEDBTS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No part of this book may be reproduced, transcribed, transmitted, or translated in any language, in any form or by any means, without consent of @TALENTEDBTS.

방탄소년단's [Bangtan Sonyeondan's] members names appearing in this book are not registered copyrights or legally represented by @TALENTEDBTS, but by Big Hit Entertainment in Seoul - South Korea, and are used only for creative and entertainment purposes. There's no intent to harm or infringe the owner's legal rights and privacy in any way.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner without infringing the legal owners' copyright.

Covered, Raw Written, Edited and Published by
© 2018 TALENTEDBTS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

방탄소년단
Copyright © 2018 Big Hit Entertainment ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

____________________

In this book, every chapter will be introduced by one concept word and its meaning. Reading the concept words and their meanings bring the needed acknowledge to understand the storyline.

____________________

RATE

18+

This story has explicit mature content such as sex, foreplay, drinking and cursing words.

If you are not comfortable to read a story containing the explicit material above, this story is not for you.

Also, I am not responsible for underage readers because I am warning you all before you start reading.

Read at your own risk and responsability.

____________________

Constructive criticism will always accepted as long as it doesn't offend me, any of my characters and BTS.

Offensive comments will be
deleted immediately.

____________________

Enjoy the book.
And thanks for reading!

Remember to add this to your library and reading lists. Also, vote and comment to let me know if you like the story.

xx
Ana