Introduction

Hey everyone! I'm Cat, the author of this story! Before we begin, I'd simply like to clear up some shit.

1. The characters are children in this au

2. No, this is NOT based off of Camp Camp

3. Tom is now a shy boi. Why? Because puppy love ^^

4. This is not a request page... seriously

5. This au takes place in summer

Meet the crew!:

Edd: cheerful, kind, funny, adventurous, humorous, and loves nature! He'd gladly risk his life for the safety of his friends! He keeps a leaf collection in his tent for unknown reasons. He's a favorite among the counselors.

Matt: cautious, sweet, and anxious! Matt is scared of getting hurt... or anything bad happening really! Though he's ready to support his friends no matter what! Even if it means leaving the safety of the tent.

Tom: Shy, cautious, jumpy, anti-social, and kind. He's scared of talking to people, including his family. He considers his friends more of a family then his parents. He likes to stay at camp with Matt when the others go on adventures though if someone told him to go he wouldn't have the courage to argue.

Tord: Cynical, care-free, annoying, and hates camping. Or nature in general. He was forced to go to this camp by his parents so he's stuck. He's the only kid at camp who swears.  He made the counselors hate him in a day. He refuses to start a conversation since he considers it a complete waste of time, however, if someone were to talk to him, he'd find something to say. Probably something psychotic.

I only said the main characters, there's lesser characters too but they probably won't play much of a part.

Aaanyways... thanks for checking this out! I hope you enjoy! :)