Chapter 1

Ragna POV:

My name is Ragna Odinson, and I'm the Goddess of Power if you didn't already know. And yeah I am a princess, the first born of the Allfather Odin. I have two little brothers who are just the cutest. I am only 6 years older than Thor and 7 older than Loki making them 10 and 9. I played with them as much as I could when I wasn't studying or training. And with my powers they didn't really come out until I was five, and my parents have been helping me in controlling them.
-----------
I lay in my bed staring at the ceiling, bored out of my mind but I couldn't be bothered to get out of bed. I groaned and sat up.

Suddenly my door flung open to reveal my two little troublemakers who sprinted over and launched themselves onto my bed. Then they both tackled me into a hug making me flop back down. I just chuckled and hugged them back smiling. After some time they stopped hugging me and I put on a serious face obviously playing with them.

"What do you two want?" I question raising my eyebrow at them, keeping a straight face. They both giggled like little girls making me smile.

"We want you to come and play with us Ragna." Thor and Loki said  simultaneously.

"I certainly can not, can't you see that I'm absolutely busy here." I said seriously, in a monotone voice.

With that response they both gave me the puppy dog faces and I tried to keep a straight face but it didn't work. I started laughing and they shouted in victory grabbing my arms and trying to drag me out of bed.

"Ok, ok I will come and play in a minute let me get ready now." I sighed in defeat, but smiled sweetly ushering them out of my room. They both got up and smiled cheekily at me and ran out the room.

I got up and closed the door, and went to go and get ready. I put on a long flowy light blue dress, and brushed my long white hair.

 I put on a long flowy light blue dress, and brushed my long white hair

And then ventured to go find my two little brothers. But when I put my hand on the door my blood turned cold, something wasn't right.

There was a sudden knock on the door, i took in a breath shaking of the feeling and opening it to reveal my mother, Frigga.

"Hello Mother." I smiled sweetly.

"Your father sent me, he wants you to do extra training.'

The smile drops from my face, "I already do a lot mother along with my studies, why does he insist on more?"

"You know what your father is like, he wants you to be the best fighter you can be so you can protect yourself and your people. He like you to train at least every day now, starting today."

"But I was going to play with the boys?" 

"Ragna.." she raises her eyebrow at me.

I sigh in defeat, "Yes ok mother, I'll go get into my armour then. Please if you see the boys tell them that I would have to play with them another time then."