foreword.

a novel by iridescentvibes.

s y n o p s i s

Neveah Knight had commited suicide.

The reason why? Katherine Quentin had no clue. That is, until Killian Knight, Neveah's brother and Neveah's best friends, enlists Katherine's help find out why Neveah's is six feet under.

Why Neveah stopped smiling.

__________________

a u t h o r ' s
n o t e   2
__________________

Hi reader!
Welcome to this story. Or welcome back, if you are a returning reader.

I wrote this story months ago but took it down to rewrite it and change *some* things. Therefore, here is the sort-of rewritten and sort-of changed book!
Enjoy!

however, here's a
d i s c l a i m e r :

by the way, i would like to say something.
this book is not me trying to glorify suicide. under the layer of thriller and mystery i try to cover it with, there are serious topics and themes surronding this. therefore, i ask for you to be sensitive and understanding on why when you read it, you aren't instantly hit with the dark themes of the topic we will be discussing.

therefore, this book's main topic and theme is depression. but it still does consist layers and elements of mystery and thriller, therefore, you will get a load of that, especially in the first part. the heavy parts are distributed across chapters but mostly, at the back.

also, this wouldn't be only on the topic of depression. it deals with other issues. you'll see.

_____________________

( o r i g i n a l )
a u t h o r ' s n o t e

______________________

Hello and welcome to this book! :)

I do hope you enjoy this book and the journey you are about to start!

In this book, you will meet many different characters of different struggles, backgrounds, personalities...etc. so I do hope you keep an open mind towards this book.

Because of how this book touches on such sensitive topics, please tread lightly. I will f

So, if you have CC you want to share, simply privately message me. If you have just hate that for some reason, you'd like to pour on me, I highly advise you to not.

w a r n i n g s

Based on the synopsis, it's pretty
obvious that this will be a heavy book.

This book will touch on sensitive topics like depression, isolation, friendships, disconnected families, suicide, mental health, medicine, rumors, bullying.

Therefore, if you are aware that you are unable to read these topics, I strongly advise you to stop reading and seek for some remedy.

Staying healthy, both physically and mentally is incredibly important. I know, it's a struggle but please, don't give up.

‹ c o p y r i g h t    n o t i c e ›

Copyright © 2018 by Aurora.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

🌟

b o o k ' s
a

c h i e v e m e n t s

- 3rd in Chicklit/Teenfiction, The Pastel Awards.
- 2nd Runner-Up in Teenfiction, The Rise Awards 2018.

< note: this idea was first created during December of 2017

< note: this idea was first created during December of 2017. >