Chapter 8~ I love you

Nathanael's POV

I started my long walk home which is a total of 30 minutes. My mom doesn't get off work in time to come and pick me up. So, I have to walk home. But today she got the day off but I didn't have her come and pick me up because I didn't want to cause her trouble so I decided to walk.

I made it home safe and sound. I opened the door to find my mom on the couch watching the news. "Hey hun!" She called out to me but her eyes didn't leave the TV. They had a commitment to stay glued to the TV.

She had our cat Theo(random name XD) in her arms. I smiled at her. I went to the kitchen to get something to drink. I opened the fridge and got a bottle of water.

"Hey Nathanael your on TV!" She yelled. I spit out the water o was taking a drink of and started coughing nonstop. "  *cough cough* WHAT?!" I yelled. "I said your on the news." She said.

I ran into the living room and jumped on the couch. My eyes immediately locked to the screen. My face filled with embarrassment. My hands started sweating. My entire face was red.

I was me and Alyas interview for her blog.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck...

"Why is this on TV?!" I shouted. "This isnt something that needs to be put on TV!!" I yelled again.

My mom just smiled at me. "Hun why are you embarrassed about it?" She asked. "Everyone at school is going to see it!!" I yelled.

She just giggled. "Well I think the attention would be nice." She said. I sighed and let my back hit the couch and threw my head back.

She put her hand on my forehead and stroked my bangs. "Hun it's not that big of a deal ok?" She said.

I sighed. "I guess..." I said. She smiled at me and kissed my forehead. "Mom I'm not five anymore." I said crossing my arms. She laughed. "You sure do act like it." She said.

"H-Hey!" I said. She smiled and laughed. "You will still always be my little boy though..." she said. "Ugh.." I growled.

I got up and walked to the door. "Hey I'm gonna go out and get some fresh air." I said. "Fresh air? Sense when do you want to go outside?" She asked in confusion. I looked at her with a blank face. I was a little embarrassed with my excuse to leave the house.

She knows for a fact I hate the outdoors. "Uhhh...I'm uhhh..." I stuttered nervously. She put her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow at me. "Library! I'm going to the Library with Rose and Juleka!" I finally answered.

She nodded and smiled. "Oh ok...just be back before night time." She said. I nodded. I reached for the door nob and opened it. I was half outside when I heard her say.

"Oh Nathanael say hi to Adrien for me alright." She said with a smirk.

Shit...

My face turned bright red. I nodded really fast with a nervous look on my face.

~~~Le time skip~~~

I was walking down the streets of Paris with Adrien.

...Holding Hands...

He wore a smile on his face. His green eyes were filled with kindness. He smelled of vanilla. My heart was going 1000 miles. My face was redder than my hair.

We finally got to the tower. "Hey Nathanael...I want to go back to the conversation we were having back at School." He said. I nodded. "W-What did you w-want t-to tell m-me..." I asked flustered.

"Why are you getting all shy on me Nathan?" He asked leaning down towards my face and brushing my bangs out of my face.

"I-I-I...I um...I d-don't know..." I said nervously. If my face wasn't red enough then I don't know what was. He chuckled at my actions.

His expression then became serious. "Nathanael I...um wanted to tell you...how I um...I feel about you." He said. "H-How you feel...about m-me...?" I said.

"Nathanael I...Well...I love you...and I know your probably thinking...Why is a guy saying this to me when I can have any other guy besides him because I'm such a great pers-!" I cut him off by kissing him.

The kiss wasn't long and it wasn't short either. It was just right. It was filled with passion and it was very loving. Even though my eyes were closed I could sense that his were wide open. I then felt his arms wrap around me pulling me in further.

We pulled away just far enough to where are noses were still touching. We smiled and each other and he pulled me into a hug. "Does that mean you love me to (no not at all)?" He said.

I laughed. "I take that as a yes then" He chuckled lightly with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So y'all should know by now that I'm hella desperate (love that when I first tried to type desperate my fingers would never hit the right keys and so I typed random shit sksks—)

I have other books on my account

Yeah you heard correctly you people 👀

•707 x seme male reader
•BTS smuts (for all y'all pervs) (I haven't started it quite yet but please please send me some requests if you guys are interested in that)
•Hiccup x Jackfrost
•Dipper x Bill Cipher
•Carl x Reader (Discontinued)
•Ouran High school host club x male reader
•Other