8. Hurtful to be with you

Hana's POV

It's getting late. I knew it. I could see the sky slowly turned darker and darker from the small windows on the high-end of the wall. The lamp in the room was off making it's simply pitch black here, blinding. Cold air was beginning to strike, sending a chilling sensation ever so slowly to every inch of my skin.

Letting out a heavy sigh, I realized that I was still sitting on the floor with my hands tied tightly by a rope. I just put my stoic face on as I was literally clueless, not knowing what I had to do next. Instead of thinking of how to escape this place, my mind was still stubbornly preoccupied by the complicated events happened before me just a few minutes ago. I couldn't deny that I was shocked, disappointed, sad and confused; mixed feelings.

I had to admit, the bewildered mind of mine at this moment was caused by one and only person, Kai. Even though Lee Han Kang was way worse in treating me with his act and talk, my mind insisted to put the blame on Kai.

I couldn't erase the memory of when he suddenly came with that Yoonhee girl, all flirty and touchy. He didn't even look at me as if he didn't intend to rescue me in the first place. After that, he shamelessly showed off the steamy hot kissing scenes in front of everyone and just left with nothing to worry about. He surely did forget his promise to protect me. I shouldn't have put my trust in him if it would just end up like this.

What should I do then? It had been so exhausting for me both mentally and physically to even think clearly. My stiff hands being tied behind my back couldn't help at all. Yes, I still could walk to find the way out as Han Kang's man was miraculously generous enough not to tie my legs. But sadly, I didn't have any passion to do so. My eyes got heavier as weariness continued to drain me further to another level. Feeling vulnerable, I eventually decided to just lay myself on the floor with the left side of my body being its support.

For a few minutes I could feel that I slowly lost myself in a slumber. It surprisingly felt so good, despite the inconvenience of my sleeping position. Perhaps, the silence and darkness had hypnotized me to get relaxed for a short while. Yeah, my rest was short. I didn't expect it to be long, anyway. I was much aware of where I was at the moment.

CLICK

The light in the room was suddenly switched on. Someone was coming!

"You had a good sleep, huh?"

A man whom I thought was one of Lee Han Kang's bodyguards stood tall as I saw him from my sleeping position. He smirked at me, but it wasn't the usual smirk I used to see. It was more threatening. I could feel it.

"Aren't you cold being alone here?"

He bent down to have a better view of my face. I cringed at the thought of how he was so close to me. It was dangerous.

"If you're cold, I can always make you warm, you know." He said as he stroked my cheek with the back of his right hand.

I groaned mentally receiving his filthy touch on my face. I would definitely slap him right away if I had my hands free. Soon after, a lamp bulb in my head suddenly lit up. Thanks God I was still alive, so I still could use my brain to help myself. Really, I was so grateful for a moment.

"Yeah, my body feels so numb because of this cold weather. Unnggghhhhhh." I replied while exaggerating my moan.

"Poor you little girl. What should I do to help you?" He grinned. Did I turn him on? Glad if that was right.

"I want to hold you in my arms!" I stated as boldly as I could.

He raised his eyebrows and for your information, he kept grinning like a mad man thereafter. Then, I did my best to get up and position my body until I sat properly in front of him.