14

LOLA POV

Oh Jeez! Aza is always freaking people out. It seems like my older brother doesn't know when and when not to say the right and wrong things. It's like I'm his mom or something because I always am helping him because he doesn't know better. I really don't understand how he was made President of the Government on the Isle. Anyways, like I expected Mal starts hyperventilating. 

I shut my eyes and I really want to smack Aza right now! Mal and Jay have been put through enough on this stupid Island, they don't need something else to worry about! You know what, speaking of this stupid Island, after this whole fiasco is over, I'm going to send Mal and Jay back to Auradon somewhere for a vacation. They need time to themselves, espieccally Mal. Since two of the babies died, she hasn't been the same since I've seen her. 

Jay hugs Mal and I can't help but glare at Aza when Jay kisses her head to calm her. When Jay and Mal both aren't looking I smack Aza lightly on the head. "Hey!" He shrieks. I grin and take over for him. "King Jay and Queen Mal, I have an idea." I say. They turn their attention towards me instead of Aza. "And that would be?" Mal asks. "An undercover search party could over and inspect the cave and act like new Prionsers. We could even stage up a fake scene and throw them into the cave just so the Prisoners already locked up will believe it." I suggest. 

Mal and Jay look at each other and I know they're having a conversation without words. After a couple of minutes Mal and Jay nod and turn back towards me, "It just might work Lola. But this is going to be a huge risk. If this goes wrong, who knows what could happen." Jay says. I nod. "I was thinking, maybe we send some people that are strong, fast, and bossy to fit in." I say thinking of one person immediatly. Mal apparently does too. "No." She says standing up and glaring at me. "You're not going to!!" She yells in a stern tone. "What are you my mother?" I ask. 

Aza's glare burns into the back of my head. "Lola, this is the Queen you're talking back to. Knock it off unless you want to be put in that cave forever." Aza hisses in my ear. I roll my eyes. "I can send whoever I want." I say challenging Mal. She throws her head back and laughs. A complete different reaction of what I was expecting. "Oh Lola, you're so cute thinking you can do whatever you want. Well guess what? You're wrong. You are not going to send me there so you can move in on my husband!" She shrieks. 

I freeze. How did she know? She glares at me and Jay's eyes are closed. Aza is staring at me too. "Lola?" He asks in a hurt voice. "You were going to send Mal away so you could have Jay to yourself?" Aza sounds even more hurt. I don't do anything. Mal is clenching her fists together so tightly her knuckles are turning white. She screams and then punches clean through the wall. 

She disappears and Jay finally opens his eyes. He looks around and his eyes land on mine. I thought he would be smiling, but all what's written on his face is dissapointment and discust. Now I feel even worse. I look away and he follows Mal threw the wall. Aza starts following them. "Aza!" I call. He turns around and faces me. "Lola, how could you? Our mom was the same was the same way and you promised me that you would never crush so hard on a King and you lied! Lola, you lied! That's why I'm so hurt. You lied to me and you promised on your life you never would. Now I don't know how to look at you. Honetly, chasing after a happily married man!" He looks at me one last time and goes out the hole in the wall that Mal made. 

MAL POV

I'm so angry! I can't believe Lola. I just can't. This whole time she's been so nice to me and Jay and now I realize she's been trying to get Jay from me this whole time I've been married to Jay. I love Jay and she knows he loves me. I just got so angry that I punched a huge hole in the wall and stormed out. Aza and Jay had followed me and I was trying so hard not to punch anything else because then I'd end up smashing everything!

I just couldn't calm down. I was just too overwhelmed with everything going on! Harry trying to love spell me. Uma, Harry, and Gil stealing my locket and reading my diary. The stupid ruling of the Isle. Ben and Evie being annoying. The stupid Prisoners locked up in that stupid cave trying to freaking escape. The rulers being born and two of them dying. WHAT ELSE CAN BE PUT ON OUR BACKS!!!!!!

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I just want to scream until my voice is gone! I can't take all of this. It's too much! I just want to be a normal 17 year old. I don't want to be the Queen of the Isle. I don't want to have this drama with Lola. I don't want my body to be almost perfect since the rulers came. I WANT MY LIFE TO GO BACK TO NORMAL!!!!! The only thing about my life I still want the same is Jay. I didn't want to marry him at first but then we fell in love and then my thoughts changed. 

This all happened because of Ben! That jerk ruined most of my life. I'm grateful that I have Jay. I love him and I'm really glad that he loves me. I want my life to be normal again, and I'm going to make it normal. I'm going to take care of all of this byself and I'm going to make mine and Jay's lives stop being so hectic! I'm tired of it and my mother always used to say that if someone doesn't do the deed perfect, do it yourself and make it perfect. And I fully intend to do that. As soon as I finish breaking this abondoned building.