$5.00

005|Yearbook

"Okay, what have we got here?" Mr Matthews asked his class

"Okay, what have we got here?" Mr Matthews asked his class. No later did a blonde girl come rushing in "I'm here! Someone texted me saying there was something wrong with Farkle."

"I'm Donnie Barnes." James's brother said as she was trying to catch her breath.

"Really, Farkle, of all the names in the world you could pick for another personality, you pick Donnie Barnes?" Maya asked.

"You don't get it, do you? I'm Donnie Barnes, regular guy." Farkle had said proudly.

"I'd see that movie." Mr Matthews said. "Donnie Barnes is the real me. Farkle Minkus is my goofy other personality."

"No, you're Farkle. Look, I'll prove it to you. See?" Lucas said as he got up to change Mr Matthews name plate to say 'FARKLE'.

"How did you possibly do that?" he questioned his friend as he saw it had now said 'DONNIE BARNES: REGULAR GUY'.

"I don't wanna be 'Most likely to be Farkle'. Face it, cowboy. There's a new pretty boy in town." Farkle told Lucas with a smirk.

He turned around and said, "Thank you. I am... Donnie Barnes."

Lucas then turned to James hoping that she would be able to talk some sense into her brother. "Are you gonna do anything about this?" he questioned the Minkus girl.

"Nope I happen to like this side of Farkle or should I say "Donnie" she said making finger quotes.

"I even helped him pick out his clothes, I've been trying for years to get him out of those turtlenecks" she responded. James used to tell him all the time that he looked Coconut Head.

"Are you gonna do something? Because this is where you do something, right? Are you gonna do something? Is there a lesson? You got a lesson? Is there a lesson?" Lucas asked his teacher in a panic as he realized James would be no help.

"Iceland" Mr Matthews said. "Iceland! You all fixed? No?" Lucas looked at Farkle then back to his teacher.

"I don't think he's all fixed. If that was Riley, you know you'd fix her." Lucas told the teacher.