Chapter 9

[Reaper pov]

The mirror grew a crack and Geno was gone. All that could be seen is my reflection.

I growled, I couldn't believe this, Geno was just avoiding his problems. I turn around and head for the stairways.

"I'm leaving.."

I storm up the steps, which its creaky noise echoed. I cringe at the awful sound it made.

I stomp in my room and shut the door. Then gently took off my cloak and crawled to bed. I felt like I went harsh on Geno. Did i?

'Of course not! He tried killing me! I shouldn't pity someone who's a murder!'

"But after all.. I still love him.." I admitted. I sat up; hugging my knees. I contemplate, should go back or not. I sat there for a while, then made my decision.

I jump out of bed and grab my cloak. I ran towards the basement while quickly putting on my cloak, I want to see Geno..
.
.
No, I need to see him. His smile, his eyes, but most importantly, his personality. God, how much I miss him. He may be a creature such as the story states, but he deserves a second chance. How did I forget?

I made it down the last step. Then picked up the hammer that laid beside, and made my way to the mirror.

[Geno pov]

I sat there, emotionless. Gaster was walking in circles, complaining how close he was of 'being free' or something.

The mirror cracked, which means I can no longer see Reaper, only Gaster can. But without Gaster in control this mirror, he won't ever get the chance to hurt anyone, especially Reaper. Only I can determine that now.

Yet.. Gaster still have power over me, if his plan failed, then why haven't he gotten rid of me yet-

"Geno! Are you there?" A familiar voice called. I froze, that was Reapers. But why!? He's just going to get himself killed.

There was no response.

I look at Gaster to see his reaction, he just grin, yet waited. I'm not sure what he plan on doing but it's not good.

A loud 'thump' was heard. I quickly glance at where it came from.

"Reaper!?" I screeched. He smirked, then place the hammer behind his shoulder.

"P̴e̴r̷f̷e̷c̵t̶ ̸t̷i̶m̷i̴n̵g̶~" Gaster introduced.

Reaper just shrug yet kept his smirk.
"So you were the actual creature huh?" He ask. Gaster was surprise at how determined the cloaked skeleton was.

Reaper held onto the hammer and pull it in front of him; in a sword position.

"For such sins, you shall pay."

-------------------------------------

I don't like how I wrote this chapter, but it's better than nothing, lol.
Also sorry for not updating this in a long time- the only reason why I could update today was that I was at the hospital  (I'm fine now lmao) which gave me the chance to update this! ^ ^