Chapter 10

[3rd pov]

The cloaked skeleton and the tall creature just stood there in place, both keeping the silence.

Suddenly, the creature ran towards Reaper, thrashing his arms around to lay an attack on him, yet Reaper kept dodging his every move. Keeping his smirk.

"Y̵o̸u̸ ̵c̷a̷n̶'̴t̵ ̶d̵o̵d̶g̴e̷ ̴f̶o̴r̵e̵v̶e̸r̷ ̸y̶o̵u̸ ̷m̶o̵r̷t̴a̶l̸!" Gaster hissed. Reaper didn't say anything but kept on dodging.

On the other hand, Geno was watching from a far distance, not able to move. No matter how much he tried, he can't help. Gaster is using his soul for energy.

Reaper was getting tired, all he needed to do was grab Geno and run, but Gaster knew already and wasn't going to let this happen.

"Geno, do something!" Reaper yelled, begging for help from his lover, yet all Geno could do was give a dull stare.

Gaster just laughed. Then kept on attacking, how can someone have so much energy. That 'click' someone in Reapers skull, the reason why Geno attacked him, the reason why he cannot move. Gaster was using Geno soul for energy. That bastard is going to pay.

[Geno pov]

I feel useless, I cannot do anything. Maybe I can try to take back my soul if Gaster gets distracted, perfect.

But I look at Reaper, he's getting tired with every dodge. I kept my focus, I need to get my soul back, or else were both doomed.

I thought about Reaper, he did so much for me, and now it's my turn to return the offer. I felt my soul return to my body, now I can fight back. Right?

I slowly start to walk behind Gaster, trying to stay as quite as possible. Suddenly a huge slash noise echoed in the room, sounded just like when I got my cut. I froze.
.
Someone collapse.
.
Reaper has gotten hit. He tried to get up, but was only able to sit up. He used one hand to clutch his stomach, and the other hand to keep hold of the hammer.

--------------------------
Did everyone forgot that I said that Geno was still ill? Just a reminder.
Also I didn't choose this,
In my art book, I let someone determine this so you can't get mad at me! :")