my little pony

Chris Pov:
I woke up to someone shaking me softly. I groan and snuggle into my pillow. It moves and chuckles. I peak my eyes open and saw Ricky.

"Come on Chris you have work let's get you a shower and something to eat," He said softly. He moves hair from my face and I roll my eyes. I sat up and ran my hand down my face. I grabbed some clothes and took a shower. My usual misfit's shirt and black skinny jeans. I slip on my coat and went downstairs.

"Chris your awake" Ghost said happily as I walk into the kitchen. I stop walking and my eyes widen. Angelo. I grab my shoes and slip them on. He put food in front of me but I don't eat. I slip my coat on and saw two hot ass dudes. I said nothing and left. I got in my car and left.

"Papa bear he's back," I said as I walk into the music shop. Papa Bear was my boss. He is also gay with his boyfriend mama bear. He frowns and put the paper down. I ran to him and went into his arms.

"Shh baby if they come here and try shit I'll make them leave. Let's get to work hmm?" He asked softly. I whimper and curl into his neck. He's called papa bear because he is as hairy as one and he is like a dad too me. Mama bear is like a mom to me. I nod and he opens. I stock stuff and herd the bell ding.

"Welcome to music and stuff" I call out and saw it was Ricky and the people. "Never mind" I grumble and walked to the cash register. I sat down and drank my cold chocolate. I don't like hot chocolate unless it was Starbucks peppermint. I'm basic I know.

"Chris meet Michael Kuza and Ryan
Sitkowski" Ricky introduces them. I look at them then papa bear.

"Aren't you two Dom's on porno sites?" I asked and they nod. I look at Ricky with a raised eyebrow. He only smiles and I shake my head. Mama Bear came in and I kiss his cheek.

"They are my cousin was on one of those videos. You douche destroyed his ass." Mama laughs and they chuckle.

"It's what we do best I guess," Kuza said with a smile. They were fucking hot. An old lady came in and over here. She smiles at me and I smile back.

"How can I help you, ma'am?" I asked her.

"Do you have my Little pony guitars?" She asked and I look at Papa bear. He grabbed one and gave it to her. She looked happy. "I went to like ten other stores and they didn't have any. I'm glad you did or my grandson would have thrown a tantrum on Christmas." She said happily.

"Oh, your grandson likes my little pony?" I asked her.

"Yeah, we think he will be gay when he orders. I hope so too." She grins and paid. I chuckle and bagged it.

"Have a Merry Christmas?" I told her and she nods.

"You too little one," She said and left. I say nothing else and Ricky sighs. He gave me a plate of pancakes and I push them away. I sip my drink and got my phone out. Mama gave me a look and I shake my head.

"I'm not hungry" I state to him.

"Eat or no threesome tonight" He warns me. I groan and started to eat. The dude's chuckle and the girl giggles. Mama stood next to me. "So you're the sank that Angelo left Chris for?" I choke on my drink and stare at him.

"She is not a sank Brian" Angelo snaps and we look at him.

"Don't you ever talk to him like that or I'll have your ass over my knees in seconds" I hiss threatening him. His eyes widen and I went back to scrolling on my phone. Mama kissed my head and walked off. Papa rubs my back and I lean against his stomach. "Could you guys leave I won't be home tonight and maybe not tomorrow." I snap at them.

"Chris I never agreed for you to spend the night" Ghost snaps at me.

"I'm not a fucking little anymore you can thank your best friend for that one! Now get the fuck out!" I roar at them. They jump beside Ryan and Kuza. They left and I frown. I shake my head and lean against the counter.

"Just go upstairs and relax Chris," Papa said softly. I nod and went upstairs. I don't argue with him it doesn't do good for my ass.