lazy

Chris Pov:
It was the next morning snuggled against Ryan. I smile and he stirs. He looks at me and smiles. He kissed my head and got up. I whine and pout.

"I'm just getting a shower ready," He said and I pout again. He got the shower ready and grabbed me. He washes us and put clothes on me. We go downstairs and I saw Kuza. He looks at us and held his arms out. I curl into daddy Ry's neck and they sigh.

"Give" I herd Kuza say. I saw sat on his lap and I huff. He's lucky I'm lazy to get up. He smiles and cuddled into my neck. "Baby I'm sorry," He said softly. I frown as Lily came down. She has to leave today.

"You leave today" I snap at her. She looks at me and rolls her eyes. She grabbed a coffee and Ryan looks at us.

"He's right so I hope you found a place to stay," He told her.

"I need more time" She mumbles and sipped her coffee. I glare at her and let out a deep breath. Daddy tightens his lip but not enough to hurt me.

"You have till nine tonight. You had two days to figure it out, Lil." Daddy said to her. We all look at him and I smile. Ry gave us food and I squeal. Dino chocolate chip pancakes with bacon and eggs. I ate happily and they chuckle. Ricky ran his hand through my hair and looks at her.

"You have ten hours so hurry up," He told her.

"Mike can't I have another day or two?!" She exclaims and I look at him. He ate and shakes his head.

"Sorry Lily I'm not ruining my relationships because of you" He hums and I took a piece of his bacon. He gave me a look and I kiss his lips. He smiles and rubs our noses. He licks my cheek and grins. "Mm so sweet," He said and I blush.

"But I knew you longer I'm way more important than both of them. We took each other virginity w-we are best friends." She whimpers and he stares at her.

"I haven't talked it in like five years. I was just being nice to give you a place to stay. That was so long ago." He told her. "And no one is more important than these two so get through your skull. You have eight hours now so tic to bitch." He snaps at her. I made an oooo sound and her storms away. I giggle and he looks at his plate. Everyone busts out laughing and I swallow the food in my mouth.

"Hi Daddy," I say innocently. He was pouting. He looked at Ryan who shakes his head. We look at each other and I gave him puppy eyes. "Please makes mores dada" I beg and he groans.

"Can't argue with that face" Ghost hums and Ryan stood up.

"I better get a blow job" He mutters and I grin. He kissed me and Kuza and made more.