Getting dates❕❗❕❗❕❗😓

Bradley was getting books for his next class when Ellie showed up next to him opening her locker. Nobody was really close and everybody was talking so he thought it would be the perfect chance to ask her❗ "Umm, so......... did you hear about the dance❓" Bradley asked. "Yeah❗ I'm so excited❗" "So....... has anybody asked you yet❓" "Umm yeah....... but I didn't accept. I'm still waiting for the person I have a crush on to." Ellie secretly had a crush on him but she would never tell him. Bradley knew the list.

⬜Get Ellie to accept

⬜Get the most amazing suit ever

⬜Stun her

⬜Dance with her

⬜Get her to say she's having a great time

⬜Kiss her

⬜Become her boyfriend

     So he decided to go for it. "Hey Ellie" "Hmm"Ellie was trying to hide her hope that he would ask her by hiding her face behind the locker. "Will. You. Go. To. The. Dance. With......me❓" Ellie couldn't hide her excitement. "Yes❗❗❗ Yes I will❗❗❗" Bradley couldn't believe she said yes. "Great❗ I-I'll see you there." She nodded her head and walked to her class. He pulled the list out of his pocket.

☑Get Ellie to accept

⬜Get the most amazing suit ever

⬜Stun her

⬜Dance with her

⬜Get her to say she's having a great time

⬜Kiss her

⬜Date her

One down six more to go.

                          ~Time skip because we need more juicy stuff~

Jaydon was sitting at a table in the Cafeteria waiting for Bradley when CJ came and sat down next to him. "Ugh. It's annoying because I know that Ellie will have a date and I'll have to stay home alone. Please don't tell me YOU have date too❓" Jaydon thought "Thank god she doesn't have a date yet, maybe I should ask her." "Umm Uhhhhh nope. I don't have a date yet." So they both started eating when Jaydon offered, "You know, we could go to the dance together." CJ stopped eating. Did he really just say that❓Does HE like me❓ I mean he is kinda cute. "Umm yeah. Sure." Jaydon couldn't believe it. Ever since he was young he has had a crush on her. He actually made a list when he was younger.

⬜Get CJ to say I'm cute

⬜Get in the right mood

⬜Kiss her

⬜Date her

⬜Marry her

⬜Have kids

Yeah, ok. I need to update that list.

                          ~Time skip due to crushes~

Jaydon and Bradley were in there dorm. "Dude❗ Ellie said yes❗ Step one completed." "Cool. Well I-I got a date too." "Really. Who❓" "CJ" Bradley looked shocked. Since when did he like her❓ And for how long❓ Bradley left to go to the library so Jaydon took out his list and made a new one.

☑Ask CJ to the dance

☑Have her accept

⬜Dance with her

⬜Dance a slow dance

⬜Look in to her eyes

⬜Kiss her

⬜End up dating (and maybe more)

Jaydon smiled at the last part.

              ~Meanwhile in the girls' dorm~

"CJ❗ CJ❗ BRADLEY ASKED ME TO THE DANCE❗" Ellie was jumping up and down on the bed. "Jaydon asked me to the dance" CJ said dreamily. Ellie gasped, "OMG I have to make us dresses❗ I can't wait❗" "Ok Ellie, I know you have had a crush on him for a long time but, it's just a dance. Besides were only ten❗" "Don't you get it CJ❗" Ellie said while jumping on CJ's bed, "First comes the dance, then the kiss, then we start dating, and you know what's next❗ This, could start it all❗ And you can't tell me that you don't want to kiss somebody❗ Slowly leaning in and then kissing them while holding on to each other. It's going to be the best night of. My. Life. And no one, not even you, can convince me otherwise." Ellie ended while going to her mom's clothing shop to get more fabric. CJ thought, maybe she was right. This, could start it all.