The fight😠

CJ= Carly younger Josh older) Ellie= Dexter younger Daniella Younger) Jaydon= Liam older jade twin) Bradley= Maddie younger Mathew younger) Alfie

Ellie and CJ were meeting up with Josh, Liam, and Jade to show there younger siblings the school since they were nine and going there next year. Josh was CJ's older brother who was best friends with Liam, Jaydon's older brother. Jade was Jaydon's twin which they didn't like because she had a crush on Audrey and Chad's son Alfie, who also had a crush on Jade. They got up to the entrance and they saw the three standing their. "Finally!" Jade yelled. They walked up and saw the Limo coming. Then outstepped Carly, Dexter, Daniella, Maddie, and Matthew. Carly ran up and hugged CJ. "Hey sis! Welcome to Auradon prep!" CJ said. Dexter and Daniella walked up shyly because they were like their dad. They were quiet adorable, they did everything together since they were twins, but they always included Ellie! Then finally Maddie and Mathew, Bradley's siblings, came out. They were as cute as Dexter and Daniella since they were twins too. "Welcome to Auradon prep! Follow us." Josh said. They led them into the school. "Oh shoot! Me and Liam forgot to hand in some papers, we'll be right back, Jade your in charge." "Ok." Jade said then they ran off. "Alright here's how this is going to go. My little Alfie's going to come get me and you will say nothing about this or I will hurt you. K?" Jade said. Just then Alfie came running down the stairs. "Hey babe, what are you doing with these losers?" "Oh my stupid brother put me in charge of giving them a tour. As soon as they get back we can go to a club." CJ had heard enough. "What? You're with him? And stop calling us losers, you're the one who wanted to come along!" "Yeah, I'm with him. But if you ever tell my brother's, I'll make sure the little crush my brother has on you, will be no more!" "Ok that's it!" CJ started stomping toward them with her hands clenched in fists. "Oh, are you going to punch her? Please, you haven't done a pushup once in your life." Alfie said. Just then Jaydon and Bradley came down the stairs. Jade saw them, "Oh, *Sniffle* why *sniffle* are you being so mean to me! *sniffle* come on alfie I-I need to clear my head *Sniffle* let's go dance!" Jade grabbed Alfie's hand and went to leave but Jaydon stopped them. "Woah, woah, woah, where do you think you're going?" "To the club. *Sniffle* CJ was bullying me a-and Alfie stood up for me. I-*sniffle* I at least deserve him a dance. *sniffle*" Jaydon wanted to believer her but he didn't. "Oh really. And what did she say to you?" "*sniffle* uh well, Liam put me in charge while he went to hand something in *sniffle* a-and CJ said that I shouldn't be in charge and that she should because I was 'a good for nothing little RAT!' *sniffle*" then she started sobbing. "Well maybe that's cause you are." Bradley said. "*sniffle* what. *sniffle* did. You. Call. Me?" "I called you a good for nothing little rat. Are you deaf or something?" Bradley said. "Ok, first of all it's not deaf peoples fault that thy were born that way. *sniffle*A-are you HEARTLESS?" "I wasn't ripping on deaf people! I know it's not there fault! I don't have anything against them! I-I feel bad for them! I-I was just-" "NO! NO! I WILL NOT STAND HERE TALKING TO HEARTLESS PEOPLE! *sniffle* COME ON ALFIE LET'S GET AWAY FROM THESE COLD PEOPLE! BESIDES, *sniffle* I owe you a dance. COME ON!" She grabbed his hand and ran over to the club. "Yeesh, I can only imagine the dancing they'll do in their." Bradley said. "I'd rather not think about what my sisters doing, with him...." They all shivered. Josh and Liam got back and they continued with there tour.