PART TEN

i'm gonna do something special for december 23rd 

//////

finn's pov

eating breakfast with everybody was probably the weirdest thing ever, millie sat next to y/n, y/n sat next to sadie, sadie sat next to sophia, who sat next to jaeden, who sat next to jack, who sat next to wyatt, who sat next to scoff lindsey, who sat next to megan, who sat next to me. "can we talk, this is too awkward!" millie broke the silence, y/n had a tear running down her cheek. i have no idea what she's thinking, she probably hates me, god losing someone so i dont know amazing sucks. "i agree, let's talk about it!" 

"jacky boo," wyatt spit out his scrambled eggs, "i swear! finn kissed me! i want you and only you, finnie seduced me and i told him to get off me," she cried. "uh no, you're wrong, that's not what happened lindsey," megan corrected. "then what did?!" y/n screamed, i turned my fingers into a fist. "well, lindsey plotted to steal finn away from you y/n, she attempted to seduce him last night and forced it into a kiss! she told me! and i'm so sick of her controlling me?!" megan ranted on and on again about how much of a hoe bag she was. 

y/n's pov

millie began to pick up plates and throw them into the sink, "i think megan is telling the truth, no offense, actually yeah offense but why would finn downgrade to lindsey?" i cracked a smile, lindsey frowned and tried to hold jack. "just don't lindsey, i'm obviously not famous enough for you," he rolled his eyes. "y/n, i'm so fucking sorry, i'm sorry, i'm sorry," he repeated, i looked down, i had no idea what to do. "i forgive you, i-it wasn't your fault but..." i sighed knowing that finn would break. "i kissed her! we both fell apart last night and i don't deserve her so just- have her!" he left the hotel room, "i'm gonna go get something to eat..." everyone abandoned the table and went their places. 

"y/n," i was shorter than him, he towered over me with puppy eyes, "you're everything to me and that moment when i thought i lost you, i cried an-" i shook my head and smashed my lips against his. "it's okay, it's just okay," we hugged as he brushed my hair. "can we get out of here?" i asked, he smiled, "of course, where'd ya wanna go pottymouth?" he said as he opened the hotel door. "ya wanna know what sounds awesome right now? some good as shit sushi?!

-----

////

a/n: legit the shortest chapter i've ever written i think?! holy shit it's almost finns birthday and yeet yeet ya know | writing new bookkkk,  finn x reader