ME LOSING READS

sorry for not updating ;)

song of the day : [crust bucket - the frights]

/////

y/n's pov

"you look fabu y/n, now get your perfect ass out there!" sadie screamed as her, sophia, and millie pushed me out of the room, from a distance i could hear megan and lindsey scoff. finn stood outside the door, he wasn't dressed as fancy as me but god he was sure something.

"u-uh, you look pr-, pretty nice!" finn managed to say, my cheeks turned bright pink which wasn't normal and i'm pretty sure i should go to the hospital. "you're not so bad yourself wolfhard," my eyebrows furrowed together, cringing at my cliche words.

we headed out of the hotel room, i caught gaten and caleb hiding behind the couch staring at us, "oh my god, finn my baby is growin' up fast!" caleb shed a tear, which resulted in both of them falling onto the floor. "hey assholes, you guys are really bad at hiding," they nodded their heads running away, "shhh..." gaten whispered.

i giggled as finn lead me to the elevator, "soooo," i said, attempting to make this less awkward. "god, can we cut the shit and just talk?" i agreed as we entered the huge ass lobby. "so tell me about this restaraunt finnie?" we began to walk towards wherever we were going, "it's a huge ass buffet but it's nice, i think," he said, slowly raising his head to look up at the sky, which was full of bright shining stars. "it's beautiful, isn't it?" i realize that i act like a badass but then again i'm a complete shy loser at the same time, shit, i'm complicated. "it really is."

finn wrapped his arm around me, i was comfortable, happy, for the first time in a long time. "whoever eats the most wins," he challenged, i laughed, "oh wolfhard, trust me, you're going to lose this one! i promise you." last thanksgiving i ate most of the shitty food on that table while olly rubbed his penis with his stupid girlfriend. "you're really messing with the wrong person y/n," he smirked, i shook my head.

----------------- they arrive at the buffet

"shit you weren't kidding! this place is fancy as fu-" i was interrupted by a freakishly short man with a large mustache, "hello i'm gustavo! may i help you?" he said with a thick italian accent. "watch you mouth, pottymouth!" finn teased, i gave him the death stare as he cracked a smile, "well i have a reservation for twoooo." gustavo mumbled something and chuckled, "follow me lovebirds," we passed by hundreds of tables, there were thousands of girls looking at us but i didn't care, i was distracted by the huge chandelier above us. "enjoy your meal!"

finn held his plates in his hands, "our contest begins in three-a, two-a, one-a! go! go! go!" we ran around, grabbing more people's attention, but they couldn't kick us out, they were talking to finn wolfhard. i ran to the italian section, plopping pounds of alfredo pasta onto my plate, and bitch there were garlic breadsticks, gotta have some of those. then there was the french food area, where i grabbed a bunch of scallops and other stuff that i didn't know what it was called. my plate quickly filled up with a bunch of shit, i hurried over to our table and placed it down, quickly rushing over to the japanese section, oh yee sushi , yum miso soup, other asian stuff that i don't know of either. holy motherfucking llama shit, the dessert table, and it was deserted, insert drum noise, macaroons were stacked ontop of each other, my mouth started to water. i spot finn stealing all dem macaroons, "i think the hell nah!" i screamed, grabbing as many as i could. "i think the hell yes," he moved over to the frozen treats while i went to the cakey desserts. we both finished stocking up and raced to the table, i forgot i had heels on, the struggle was real. ahead of me was gustavo, who held a big pot of water, as i ran i felt a big splash on my back. i had tripped gustavo.