Trust - Izuku x Rem (BNHA x Re:Zero)

Author: undefmidi

2017

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

Re:Zero characters, original story and everything belongs to Tappei Nagatsuki, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

A/N – Sorry for the wait... That exam really took a mental toll on me...

Also, hope you like this! The planning for this really is grandiose.

Also, wow! I received a really big amount of requests... I don't know if I'll be able to do all of them! ... If a request refers to an anime, or other media, that I don't know, I'll do my best to make an AU, or even search for the story.

This is my fourth book, I hope you like it!

And if you like it, please share it!

Requested by: Anime_MultiPlay_

...

Izuku x Rem (Re: Zero) – Trust

"... Class, now I have some important matters to take care of right now. Don't make a mess." – Said Aizawa, the homeroom teacher of 1-A, my class, as he received a message from another teacher.

After announcing his leave, he walked towards the door nonchalantly. I wonder if the classes would be more productive if he actually tried? Don't get me wrong, I know he cares about us... but would a bit of enthusiasm kill?

I looked at the window, taking a mental break from the studies.

"Sigh..." – I wonder if I'm actually improving... Am I really fit to be All Might's successor? ... Let's not think about that. He chose me for a reason.

The wind touches my hair softly, messing it a tad more. A tenderly feeling that came from the soft light of the afternoon sun envelops me. My mind wanders through all of the things I could do to improve...

I'm grateful for everything everyone's done to me... Even Bakugo... I guess all the times he's picked on me helped me build some nerves... Heh...

Unexpectedly and suddenly, I felt as if my being was being pulled off of me. What is happening?

Eerie void–black hands grabbed me by the throat, legs, and arms. The classmates around me looked horrified. A portal-looking hole opened in the ground. I tried desperately to break the hold and escape... What are those?! They are... Strong!

In a desperate manner, I tried to activate Full Cowl at 6%, a margin that I could just recently achieve. My body flowed with power, the veins in my body shining in red...

It's not working! ... Ugh..!

I tried, tried and tried, but to no avail. I felt the ground coming closer. The table, in which I was sitting, was launched at the other side of the room. All I could do was to muster some words.

"H-Help... M-Me..." – And I was pulled to the ground.

I saw the classmates worriedly trying to save me, to pull me. Even Bakugo tried... But it wasn't enough... With a forced smile, I wordlessly told them that it wasn't their fault. There was nothing they could do, after all...

...

No sound... No light... Nothing... I didn't feel anything.

Where am I? ...