New Member - Izuku x Aiz (BNHA x Danmachi)

Author: undefmidi

2018 (Almost typed 2017)

Boku no Hero characters, original story and everything belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka (Danmachi) characters, original story and everything belongs to Fujino Omori, the author of said series. I only own the Plot.

This is my fourth book, I hope you like it!

And if you like it, please share it!

...

Requested by: Hoody_Mouse

Izuku x Aiz (Danmachi) –New Member

Houses spread across a tremendously huge circular shape. Some neatly arranged, some messily dispersed over certain areas of the place. A tower that soared up to the sky gave the circular-shaped city a unique feeling and atmosphere. From that tower, eight paths that were branched uniformly were placed, dividing the city into eight equally balanced spaces, each representing their own districts... Just like a pizza.

Hm... Where can I find directions?

Cheerful and lively sounds of people walking and talking reverberated throughout the city. People of all races could be found there, coloring the place with a feeling of mixture. Ranging from Demi-Humans, such as Cat-People and Cienthropes (Also known as Dog People), to Elves, Dwarves, and even Gods.

Ugu... I can't find anyone...

Walking aimlessly through the city, a certain green-haired boy sighed, not knowing where to go exactly. Sitting on a bench, he looked to the azure sky.

I wanted to come here, to Orario... But where do I go?

Orario, a city that gained traction from selling Magic Stones, and from controlling the traffic in the Dungeon, an underground complex where Monsters spawn, and Adventurers go. They dwell in the Dungeon to kill Monsters, and for that Sweet. Sweet. Loot.

Inside the monsters, at their core, a Magic Stone reside. Depending on the monster, the stone may be bigger, or smaller.

"The Dungeon is amazing, right?" – A female voice asked.

"Yep! Gettin' sum Magic Stones there really helped me to buy a bigger house. 'Tis the core of Orario, basically." – A male voice responded, excited.

"Mhm"

Listening to that conversation, a smile crept onto the green-haired boy's face. Standing up, he determinedly began walking towards the Tower, where he correctly assumed is the Dungeon.

...

A huge tower colored in different tones of light-brown and light-grey. Covered, from top to bottom, with beautiful ornaments, giving a fancy, yet rustic and rugged feeling to the green-haired boy, just like an uncharted hidden dungeon in a book, or an unexplored beautiful place in nature. Truly a beautiful sight.

Below said tower, walking in and out, were Adventurers. People clad in armor, holding all sorts of weapons and in groups. Occasionally a group or two would have a discussion, but no aggression would occur.

The green-haired boy walked in the midst of those groups, unmoved by the non-harmful gazes he received, though unfriendly and pitiful. A rustic backpack hung behind his back, following his every step.

Some Adventurers stopped and looked at the boy, noticing that he didn't carry any kind of weapon. Paying more attention to the boy, they noticed that he gave off the feeling of an innocent child... But not wanting to leave their own groups and objectives, they didn't call him out.