Prologue

"You know I can't do long distance relationships..." You looked him in the eye, he could tell how worried u were.

"I won't be gone for long. You can wait a year and a half for me, right?" He looked at you with concerned eyes, you could tell he's just as worried as you are.

He didn't wanna leave you, but his Grandma was gonna die soon and he couldn't stay in Canada. He had to go back to Korea.

"Jihoon... I've waited to be with u for 7 years, of course I can wait a year and a half for you, but you know long distance relationships are hard for me!"

Jihoon bit his lip not knowing what to do. You both had no idea how this was gonna work out, but ur love for each other was too strong to break it off.

"Maybe we can just take a break?" He suggested.

"Since we cant be with each other we should just give our relationship a bit of a break while I'm gone. Our relationship isn't over, it's just a small break!" You looked at him concerned. Jihoon has serious trust issues so u were kind of confused.

"Do you trust me enough to do this?" You asked him. He simply gave u the "are u stupid" face.

"Y/N, first of all I wouldn't be dating u if I didn't trust u, u dork. Besides, how can I not trust u? You've waited for me, and only me for 7 years. Ignoring all those guys who've asked you out and telling those who've flirted with u to back off. Throughout all those 7 years you only had eyes for me and nobody else. If that doesn't prove ur loyalty towards me, I don't know what does. We've been best friends for 10 years and have been dating for 3, I trust u Y/N, I know you'll stay loyal, promise me you will." He held both ur hands and looked at u with his sincere dark brown eyes. You smiled at him and he smiled back.

"I promise I won't leave u Jihoon. You are my everything and I will prove my loyalty to you once again, I love u Jihoon." You pulled him into a hug and gave him a quick kiss.

"Now go on to the airport before I stop you again." You smiled and waved at each other as he drove off to the airport.