Daddy's home (Michael)

Info before getting started:
This is set in first person POV (POV means point of view, btw).
Y/N means your name.
Enjoy!

Michael had been at Ashton's house playing video games for hours now. I missed him so much. And, to be honest, I was getting pretty horny. I was so horny, in fact, that I almost touched myself. But, Michael and I made this promise where if I touched myself, I'd get punished. But then I began to think, maybe I wanna be punished.

So, I got up from the living room couch and went to my room. I took off my shirt and sweatpants, leaving me in black silk panties and a black silk bra. I climbed into bed, got under the covers, and started to fantasize. I put my index and middle finger in my mouth before slipping my wet fingers under the covers and into my panties.

I started to gently rub my clit, teasing myself so it'd take longer to get off. I started to imagine Michael's fingers pumping inside and outside of me, and so I was motivated to rub myself a bit faster. Figure-eights at the tip of my clit felt so good, I began to moan softly. I thought about Michael's tongue penetrating me, remembering the sounds of him sucking up every drip of cum that came out of me. I went faster. I reminded myself of the time he had his tongue doing circles around my clit as he pumped his finger in and out of me, and I rubbed my clit faster. I moaned louder, it was almost a cry.

I slipped my two fingers into myself and started pumping in and out. I felt around, wishing these fingers were Michael's instead of my own. I kept pumping, faster and faster before I came. I pulled my fingers out and let my cum drip down onto the bed as I sucked the cum off my fingers.

I smirked and texted Michael: Baby, I touched myself and made a big mess.
Michael responded almost immediately: I'll be there in 5.

Michael was coming home. I pulled the blankets off of me and made sure my thong was on completely before I slipped a finger into my panties again and started to do soft, gentle circles on my clit.

When Michael got home he called, "daddy's home, princess!"
I moaned out in response, "daddy, come help me..."

Michael came into our room and saw me touching myself. He smirked as he walked over to me, and he gently took my arm and pulled my hand out of my panties. "Y/N, babygirl, do you want daddy?" I nodded eagerly, and Michael completely undressed himself, but kept his boxers on. He crawled into bed beside me and started kissing me. After a while, he made his way down my neck, sucking on my nipples, and started to tease me as he kissed my tummy just above the tip of my clit.

"Daddy p-please..." I moaned. He smirked and whispered, "you've been a bad girl," as he pulled my thong down and off. He tossed them to the ground and started to lick the inside of my thigh. "D-daddy.." I moaned louder. Michael smirked again and licked higher, touching the tip of his tongue to my entrance. He teased, and he licked around. He made his way up and down my clit with his tongue, sucking on the tip of it, making my legs shake with pleasure. "O-oohh, yes, daddy.... M-more.." I moaned, arching my back. Michael took his index and middle fingers and slowly pushed them inside me, curling his fingers and slowly pumping in and out. At the same time, he began to lick my clit again. He dripped his saliva down my clit and then licked it up again.

Michael pulled his fingers out and sucked my cum off of them before sitting up again. He reached into his boxers and started to run his hand up and down his shaft, hard and fast. I smirked and sat up, taking his hand out of his pants and pulling his boxers off. His erection was huge. I slowly took him into my hands and started to pump for him. Slow at first, but I gradually went faster and faster, making Michael moan and groan with pleasure. After a few minutes, I stopped. I licked his tip and slowly put his shaft into my mouth, bringing my head up and down, using my hands to pleasure the rest of him. "Baby.. Oh, y-yes... Mmmm..." Michael moaned. He came into my mouth and I swallowed all of it.

"I'm not done yet, babygirl..." He whispered. He laid down against the head of the bed and motioned for me to come closer. He took my hips and slowly helped me sit down on his dick. I started to roll my hips around and around, and then started rocking forwards and backwards before I bounced up and down on his dick. All the while, Michael was moaning my name as I was moaning his. He came again, this time inside me, and he helped me pull off.

I laid down next to him under the covers, and Michael said, "thanks for being such a naughty princess, Y/N."
I smiled. "You're welcome, daddy."