The drummer (Ashton)

You were home alone with Ashton. He was in the basement, practicing on his drums, you were upstairs in your room. You normally would've been fine with being alone, but this time, it was different. You were horny and you needed your boyfriend.

After a while, you got tired of waiting for Ashton to finish practicing. So, you got up and went down to the basement in one of his shirts and your black lace underwear.

"Ash?" You called. He looked up and stopped playing, smiling at you. "What is it, princess?" You moved and sat down in his lap, and started tracing your hand down his chest as you whispered, "I need you." You slipped one hand under his shirt, using the other to undo his jeans. He bit his lip and looked at you before putting his arms around your neck. You used both hands to unbutton his jeans, then slowly slid off his lap and pulled his jeans off.

Ashton looked into your eyes as you sat back down in his lap, one leg on either side of him. You started to slowly grind against the bulge in his boxers, and a soft moan escaped his lips. "Baby-" he mumbled, but you shooshed him as you pulled his boxers off. His hard cock was exposed and he was running his hands along it. You bit your lip at the sight, but resisted the urge to help him.

Instead, you stood up and slipped off your shirt and bra, leaving only your panties on. Ashton looked at you with lust in his eyes as you slowly pulled off your panties. You sat down on the couch in front of his drum set with your legs wide open, and you started to touch yourself. Ashton stood up, took his shirt off, and went over to you. He moaned at the sight of your wet pussy, and got down on his knees to stuff his face into it. He used his tongue and did figure eights and hard flicks between your folds. He stopped for a minute before sucking on your clit, hard. You moaned with pleasure, your legs slightly shaking. Ashton sat up straight, and grabbed his cock. He looked at you and you nodded your consent before he slid himself inside you, making slow thrusts.

You pulled him out of you and pushed him down to the ground. Ashton smirked at you as you got off the couch, and slowly lowered yourself onto his cock, bouncing hard up and down. He put his hands on your hips and helped. "Ashton- I think I'm going to cum.." You gasped and moaned before you came all over. He helped you off and you sat between his legs, licking your cum from his tip.

"Let me have a taste, princess." Ashton moaned. You got up and sat on his face so he could eat you out as you leaned over and took his cock into your mouth, in and out. Ashton moaned into your pussy as he came into your mouth, you enjoying the warm taste of him.

Ashton stood up and grabbed a blanket off the couch before lying down, you on top of him. He covered the two of you up and whispered, "let's do this after every practice."

You smiled, and agreed.