Chapter 12 The school part 2

Continuation

Kuroko's POV

The moment I went back. I noticed everyone's eyes on me. I looked around and smiled. I also noticed the girl's red faces and boy's face of envy.  I just shrugged it off. Then walked to Karasuma-san. " Nii-chan are you okay? " Shiota ask me. I just nodded while smiling to him. I noticed that the principal is looking at us. I only smile back. ' just you wait you... '. I noticed about how the other students treat my brother's class. I smirked at them as I noticed a mini principal look at my way. He stared at me. Looks like he noticed that me coming here is not for teaching. Now they go on as the handouts while my brother's class didn't get them. I coughed and narrowed my eyes. Then release a intent so strong. They nervously stand up and ordered the others to bring copies of it. As I tap my foot. Showing my disappointment. The other teachers tried to chat with me. But I ignore them. Knowing they just want to gain some connection. I coughed " it seem you educational system here is fairly disappointing Principal " I said and smile. Then all the teachers and students look away from me. " You know my trip up the mountain is excitingly amazing " I said smiling fakely. " when the Department of Education heard about this. They will surely be delighted on the news. " I said as the principal smiled also looked disturbed. I look at the other students some are looking at me uncomfortable. " I'm also glad that my brother Nagisa is happy in his class " I smiled as the others were shocked. Especially the principal and the mini principal. " what do you mean Mr. Kuroko? " a Teacher asked me. " ah you see.... Shiota is my little brother. He stayed at our Mother while I stayed at our Father. When my Parents separated. " I said smiling. " I'm so happy I'm finally reunited with him. Since in the past we were so close. " I said also look at them smiling fakely. The meeting went on as I felt they are looking at me from time to time. I just stood observing them. After the ceremony, I noticed as the other students going to respective rooms. Nagisa went to away get drinks. I waited for him in the shadows knowing he can't see me. Then suddenly two guys cornered him and said about something like being carried away and such. I was going to stop them. When I saw nagisa being pulled by his shirt. But I notice a killing intent. I smiled and look at Shiota. Then i walked towards them. " okay I think that is enough. I am sure that doing these thing on school ground is against the rules." I said to them and smiled. They look at each other scared. " ahhh ummm" they look confuse but before they say anything. I pulled Shiota away. After we get a bit farther. I look at Shiota and said " Its not that I am angry at you or anything but I am angry at the system of this freaking school. Shiota if they do anything to you again." I stop and look at them. " then kill them." I smiled caused i know he knows the real message of it. He smiled and nodded. After all this drama I was going home and saying Goodbye to Shoita. Then I remember that I have something to said to him. " Ah! Right! Shiota... Dad said that he is goong to claim custody of you since we notice some abuse going on with you and Mom. So he asked me to ask you if that is okay?? If you want to be home with me and Dad??" I asked him as I am going home. He froze and tear up. " Please.... please take me away from her Nii-chan" I was surprise then I hugged him. " I promise okay call me when you get back home or you want me to go home with you??" I asked and he look at me. " nii-chan can you go sleep over with me please..." he begged me and i just nodded.

Thats it! folks man its been a longggggggg time since i updated hahaha i got lazy but lot of people has been reading my story so i hope you dont mind me...