VI

"You know a lot about me and yet I know very little about you or this strange land

"You know a lot about me and yet I know very little about you or this strange land."

Tywin said causing me to smile softly and exhale through my nose. My eyes turned from his for a moment breaking his gaze. I had not expected any of this and it was only something in my wildest dreams that this would ever happen.

Call me crazy but I was rather enjoying my time being locked in my apartment with the Warden of the West having him all to myself.

"Does that displease you?"

I questioned turning my gaze from my balcony window and looking back at the man. He was quiet for a moment as he cleared his throat.

"No. On the contrary it's the opposite."

I arched a brow and Tywin must have noticed because he spoke again.

"What I'm displeased about is the fact that I'm stuck here until only the Gods know when. I have many duties to attend back home and I'd like to return as quickly as possible."

"Hand of the King?"

"We're at war with a rival house."

"Stark's?"

Tywin grew silent as he eyed me. I too kept silent as I refused to look away from the man before me.

"Yes. How did you know?"

He drew out slowly as if trying to read me and figure out how I knew so much. I gave a shrug.

"Lucky guess. Anyway, you want to return home I'll start searching for psychics that are in the surrounding area. Perhaps one of them can help us. It's worth a shot at least. Worse comes to worse than we just have to find another way to get you back home."

I explained. Tywin watched me as I rose from my seat and gave a small stretch with my arms.

"Anyway, we can worry about all that tomorrow. My couch is a pullout bed as well, so when you're ready to rest just let me know and I'll make up your bed for you."

I said looking back at Tywin. His green-golden eyes captured my own eyes and he seemed to be studying me. It was almost as if he was lost in thought because he gave a slight jerk of his head when I realized I was awaiting a reply.

"Yes. I think I'm ready now."

"Alright. I'll get some pillows and blankets."

"Thank you."

"Don't mention it Tywin."

I said before I wandered back down the hall to retrieve the pillows and blankets.