main points- culture

☆There are certain groups of immigrants hold on to ethnic communities that "segregate" themselves from wider British culture. In these communities the minority are English speakers. These groups are so small that it's unlikely for them to change British culture.

☆December in the Christmas season is great evidence of integration. Decoration, like fairy lights, Christmas trees and iconic Christmas figures can be seen in almost any home/store front regardless of religious background. For example many non traditionally Christian Asian families enjoy the festive season in Britain.

☆A popular/well-known London university (article doesn't specify) announced they had plans to remove the bars on campus, because it offended their Muslim students. It was actually the Muslim community members that spoke out against it, saying that it was the responsibility of the Muslim students to say away from the bar. One community leader even went out to say that actions like these fuel anger towards the Muslim students, and negative thoughts about them from British students.

(Integration ex)
☆In the text "My son the Fanatic" by (idk) the Father, Parvez, had noticed that a lot of his Muslim colleagues had started to westernize their appearances.