draft one

There seems to be conflicting opinions/resach on whearther immigrants affect the United Kingdom's economy positively or negatively. The sorced article's give the impression of immigrants being good for the United Kingdom's work force.
Increase in Labour Force:
Many immigrants are of a working age, which leads to a large increase in the labor forces. Some may bring dependants (such as children or elderly), but not generally, because of the aging population in the United Kingdom the dependency ratio to working age has gone up. The immigrants, because of the amout in a working age, help reduce this ratio. The United Kingdom's government budget benefits from this, because if immigrants are of working age they will pay income tax and value added tax (VAT), but will not claim benifits, there is also an increase in potential out put capacity of the economy.
Increase in aggregate demand and Real Grows Domestic Product (GDP):
Immigrants increase the total spending within the economy, resulting in an increase in labor demands. The Immigrants increase the supply of labor for the community as well.The impact on real Grows Domestic Product per capita is not very certain; more certain however is the net migration that should lead to an increase in the real Grows Domestic Product. Net migration can make the economic growth look a lot stronger than it actually is.
In the growth periods between the year 2005 and the year 2015, the United Kingdom's real Grows Domestic Product had increased significantly faster then the Grows Domestic Product per head.
Labour Market Flexibility:
Immigrants are especially drawn to the United Kingdom (or another country) when they feel there are job opportunities in their particular field. For example, in the mid 2000s there was a large population of immigrants from Poland and other Eastern European economies. These immigrants were helping fill the demand for more undesirable jobs, such as plumbers and construction workers/builders. Net migration could create a more flexible labor market, but a period of time with high unemployment might discourage immigrants. However, in contrast, the United Kingdom has seen a continued net migration despite high unemployment in the years 2008 to the year 2012.

From gathered resurch it appears that integration is present, but not in full affect, and immigrants are not changing, but embracing British culture.
There are certain groups of immigrants that hold on to ethnic communities that "segregate" themselves from the wider British culture. In these communities the minority are English speakers. These groups are so small and separated that it's unlikely for them to change British culture.
In December, the Christmas season, is great evidence of integration. Decorations, such as fairy lights, Christmas trees and other iconic Christmas figures and symbols can be seen in almost any home/store front regardless of religious background. For example many non traditionally Christian Asian families enjoy the festive season in Britain.
A popular/well-known London university (article does not specify) announced they had plans to remove the bars on campus. Their reasoning is because they said it offended their Muslim students. It was actually the Muslim community members that spoke out against it, they said that it was the responsibility of the Muslim students to say away from the bars. One community leader even went out to say that actions like these fuel anger towards the Muslim students, and negative thoughts about them from British students.
In the text "My son the Fanatic" the Father in the story, Parvez, had noticed that a lot of his Muslim colleagues had started to westernize their appearances. This is another example of slight intergration.

The biggest curent on going political event in the United Kingdom right now is Brexit. Immigrants aren't responsible for Brexit and in no way should be blamed, but immigrants/immigration greatly influenced the votes wheater it was justified or not.
Immigrants aren't directly responsible for the pro Brexit vote, but the British elderly population pushed for brexit, because of their lack of support for immigration.

The former British business secretary mentioned that the British elderly people who "overwhelming" fuelled the pro Brexit vote were the same people who obsessively worried about millions of Turkish people coming to live in their villages.
He added that "Immigration was a massive issue for them though they never actually encountered any,"
(

I am however unclear if "them" is in reference to Britan or the pro Brexit elderly population)

Sir Vince Cable had said that the vote was driven by a longing for the country they (the elderly) had been raised in, and they feel that had been lost to time. "A sense of nostalgia".