5; Noodles and wine

Minseok took two bags of noodles and one bottle of red wine that he had,and went to Jongdae's room.

When Jongdae opened the door.He was quite surprised.

"Minseok?Do you need something?" Jongdae frowned.

"I just hate being alone.Can i please join you?" Minseok made a sad expression.

Jongdae smiled at this side of Minseok.

"Of course you can,but only if you make me those noodles you have there.I'm starving" Jongdae laughed.

"I sure can do that" Minseok smiled and walked in.
...
Few minutes later Minseok was in Jongdae's kitchen cooking noodles for them.

"Do you have chopsticks?" Minseok asked while looking for them.

"I just have two forks,one knife,one plate,one pot and zero cups/glasses"Jongdae said.

"Wow,i will talk with Baekhyun about this".

"No,don't.They will think that I'm spoiled child or something.I'm fine with this really" Jongdae smiled.

"You have no cups Jongdae.How are you drinking water or juice?From your hands?A bottle?" Minseok asked while taking spicy noodles from the pot and putting them into a plate.

"Okay you have a point" Jongdae said.

"We have to share this from one plate" Minseok took the pot and served noodles.

It was 11pm and there they are,eating noodles and enjoying their evening.They forgot about their problems and just wanted to relax.

"Let's get to know each other better.You seem like a nice guy" Minseok said "If you want of course".

"That would be great yeah,well I think you should start first".

"Oh okay,well I'm 28 years old" Minseok swallowed his hot noodles, "I work at some company,it's nice i guess..My boyfriend is always on some business trips so he isn't home very often-"

"You have a boyfriend?" Jongdae looked at him with a surprised expression.

"Yeah,well I'm gay and you're homophobic"

"I'm not!Keep talking" Jongdae continued eating.

"So because my boyfriend leaves me alone for too long i stay at this hotel and help Baekhyun because he's my best friend from kindergarten.And plus i earn extra money so that's a win win combination i guess" Minseok smiled "Now your turn".

"Oh okay" Jongdae swallowed "Well,I'm 25 years old.I work at a company in Seoul,I'm not homophobic and when i come back from this business trip I'm gonna marry a girl named Joohyun because my parents told me to."

"Ouch,that's terrible.I'm so sorry to hear that" Minseok looked carefully at Jongdae who was looking at their plate.

"It's fine.I'll survive somehow.I mean,at least I'll rest my soul here for a bit" Jongdae said.

"Do you like her at least a bit?" Minseok got serious.

Jongdae looked at him "No.Not at all".

"We know each other from middle school and ever since then she is in love with me.When her parents found out,they offered my parents big money if i marry her.She is going on a college,so she needs a man to protect her so she could continue her education without any trouble.And my parents and I don't have much money so of course my parents accepted that offer without my agreement."

"They are using you?" Minseok lowered his voice.

"Basically yeah.But i said 'Oh well,when my parents get that money I'm gonna wait a few months and then I'm gonna try and ask for divorce'.That sounds terrible but I don't want to break her heart immediately.I could make her to not love me anymore or stuff like that you know?" Jongdae took a sip from the bottle of wine.

"I get it.And,is there any other girl that you like?" Minseok took a sip too.

"I'm gay Minseok.I don't know if you see but I'm gay" Jongdae didn't look at him.

"Oh my god!Homophobic guy is gay?Is that even possible?" Minseok laughed.

"Tease me all you want,but I'm homo without 'phobic'" Jongdae finally looked at the older boy in front of him.

"Well this was a plot twist.When did you notice that you are gay?" Minseok put his jaw on his knee.

"Middle school.But no one knows so shhh" Jongdae put his index finger on his lips.

"Don't worry.I know how you feel I won't tell anyone" Minseok smiled "It must be terrible to marry a girl when you're gay".

"Well,it's weird and I don't want her to waste time with a gay guy" Jongdae shrugged.

"Oh my god,did you sleep with her?"

"Ew,no shut up" Jongdae whined "I can at least kiss her can't i?"

"As long as it's not weird to you" Minseok took a few sips.

...
After a few hours of talking,Jongdae felt like he could get some sleep.He has a meeting early tomorrow.

"When are you going back home?" Minseok asked.

"In two weeks.I really don't wanna go back" Jongdae got sad again.

"Well then don't.Stay here forever" Minseok smiled.Wine got to his brain quickly.

"Are you crazy?I can't do that.My parents will be in a trouble with her parents...I cannot even imagine what would happen" Jongdae looked at Minseok who was obviously a little carried away by the alcohol.

"Aaaw i feel so bad for you.What will they say if i steal you?You're one cute little hot cat" Minseok laughed,closed his eyes and threw his head backwards.

"Minseok you drank too much.Are you okay?" Jongdae laughed but again he was a little worried.

"Yeah you're right.I think i took too much of this sh*t.I have to go before i do something stupid.See ya tomorrow okay?" Minseok kissed Jongdae's cheek and left the room.

Jongdae was surprised by sudden action from Minseok.He blushed madly and started cleaning up their mess.

Soon he was in his bed.It was around 2 am,he knew that he has a meeting early in the morning.But he didn't care.All he was thinking about was drunk Minseok and hot noodles they ate.

Their long and funny conversations like they knew each other ever since school.Minseok's smiles and the way his eyes looked at Jongdae.

He was slowly drifting to sleep with a cute cat smile on his face.

•••
_____________
Wow this was long.
1022 words,I'm sorry lol🤷🏼‍♀️
I hope you enjoyed and until the next time; stay happy and spread Xiuchen love🌈
Bye❤️🌠