Chapter 5: Plans for Callie

It took Lana and Lois a while to get Clark home with me, but they finally did after almost 2 hours. When they got to the Kent farm it looked as if the meteor shower stopped finally.

*Kent Farm*

When Clark got out he said thanks for the ride, and the girls left before another shower started if it does.

Clark yelled "I'm home!"

Clarks mom Martha ran in, and took me out of Clark's arms. I started to cry because I was used to Clark.

Martha said "well I guess not, someone's already use to you!"

"I guess so (Clark took me from his mom and walked toward the living room) so what's the plan?"

"What do you mean clark?"

"I mean what are we gonna do with Cal?"

"Well we have to find her parents!"

"We can't find the parents read this!"

Clark handed Johnathan his dad the note that was pinned to my shirt and John read it out loud so Martha would know what it says "To who ever that found our baby girl Callie! Please take good care of her she's very special . . . . We would have kept her, but our planet was being destroyed when we sent her to your world. Thank you again!"

After John read the note "he said well I guess we won't be finding the parents!"

Clark said "exactly!"

"How is she special?"

"I'm not sure I haven't seen anything different about her she's just a normal baby I'd guess."

"Well I guess we'll see what's special about her once she grows up!"

"Wait does that mean?"

Martha said "Yes it means she's gonna be your adopted sister!"

"Yes!"

Johnathan went to the phone and Martha said "What are u doing John?"

"Well I see no other choice Clark found this little one the same way we found him! How would we explain it? I need to call Lionel for a favor again!"

"No you know how bad that went do you really want to go threw that again . . . ."

"Not really but we have to!"

John typed in linoels number waited for him to awnser "Well well Johnathan Kent what can I do for you today?"

"I have a favor to ask . . . ."

"And what's that?"

"Well you remember how you helped us adopt Clark? Well Clark found a baby the same way we found him . . . ."

"You need me to help you adopt this little one to?"

"Yep . . . ."

"Ok I'll be there soon with the papers!"

It was almost 2 hours before Lionel got to the house because he was over in metropolis. John and Martha adopted me!