Chapter One

"Philip! Hey! Wait up!" Called out a rather short female.

Philip had just made it into the school building when he was asked to slow down from a girl behind him.

That made him turn to look and smiled at the sight.

"Oh, hey Theo. What's up? How's the summer been?" Philip asked when she finally caught up to him.

"It's been great! I traveled to sooo many places over the summer. It. Was. Amazing. I wish you could've joined..." She said with a slight sigh.

"Well that's nice. I mean, I could've but since I'm the oldest brother and all my mom once me to spend time with my siblings." Philip grunted a bit.

"Are they annoying?" Theodosia asked as she glanced up at Philip.

"Just Angie. Mainly because she's in eighth grade and she thinks she's 'all that' 'cause she's finally a 'big kid.'" Philip said with a chuckle.

"Ah. I see. Well, that'll grow out of her when she ends her eighth grade year." Theodosia said with a smile.

"I guess." Philip shrugged before sighing.

The two of them eventually said their goodbyes and split to their lockers. First period would start soon and they definitely didn't want to be late on their first day.

As Philip finally had all his things he closed his locker door and started to head to his class, bumping into George Eacker along the way.

"Watch it." George growled.

George and Philip really didn't have a nice relationship going on and most of it was probably jealousy that George had over Philip.

"Honestly. If you were watching where you were going instead of looking at your phone then that wouldnt've happened. But hey, who cares. First day. Later." Philip brushed it off and moved passed George to his class.

George rolled his eyes and huffed as he went to his class.

The boys would learn to get along at some point, just definitely not now. Maybe when George actually learns to put his jealousy to the side, him and Philip could have a good relationship, but until then, they'd keep their heated and unfixed relationship.