Karma Hurts

Stole another one, being the rotten thief I am. People say they're precious, and I shouldn't take them for granite so much. But why should I care? It's their fault for falling in love with me. They basically ask me to take their heart and slowly crush it in front of them.

They say I'm just jealous because I "don't have a heart", and that might be true. But how can someone care when they have no heart?

Lecturing me is a waste of their time. It's entertaining to see them yell at me, but it gets tiring eventually...

So why'd I continue to do it?

Out of curiosity?

To find a new reaction?

Pure entertainment?

Even I hadn't figured that out. So for all the people that are upset with me and think they know me better than I do, are idiots.

. . .

          Then, I found a new type of person. Their appearance took my breath away; their personality, movements, everything. The hole in my torso formed a beating heart racing faster than a shooting star. They were my oxygen, my world, my only source of survival.

Soon enough, we were lovers, and I felt like I was on top of the world. I didn't want anything else but them. Just to be around them. That's all I wanted.

That's all I wanted.

That's all I wanted.

That's...

      all...

My glory days quickly ended. Karma came straight for me and I chocked.

They admitted that they were cheating on me, and said it with the sadistic, yet innocent smile of theirs. 

And the more I helplessly stared at them, the more I saw myself.

Is this what it feels like to be the victim?