Trey Day/ Thanksgiving

- Kennedy's POV
It's officially Trey's Birthday! and the boys are on there way back from Detroit on a flight with mommy and the fam! I can't wait to see my baby it's been a long three days and I'm ready for them to drop the drown video, I been waiting for months. While Ar'mon was in Chicago he had flowers delivered at the door and a note. The Note Read: ( You know you're my world & I need to know that I appreciate you a lot -Love Always Baby Boo) _make italic) Me, jazz and Queen and Tae are decorating. we just got a cake w/ trey and Beyoncé on it and balloons black regular ones and big ones that read 19 in gold letters. By time we got done I ran out of all of my energy! Wooo I said tired sitting down on the couch.. they arrived in a half of hour and I needed a nap so I went into our room to lay down, Queen came in there with me and was laying beside me asking all these questions. Eventually we both fell asleep...

Ar'mon's POV:
Even though we were on the plane at the moment I couldn't wait to get home to surprise my little brother and be happy for our accomplishments we worked so hard in these last couple of years. I can't believe he's 19 and we own a house... And I cant wait to surprise mom (me and Kenn's secret) lol in all honesty doe I couldn't wait too see my baby girl! I snapped out of my thoughts when the intercom turned on (Welcome To Houston, Texas! We hope you enjoyed flying with Southwest Airlines and we hope you have a great day. When exiting please don't forget your carry on in the overhead bins and exit accordingly. Thank you!) we exited off the plane and went to the baggage claim and retrieved our stuff and walked to my car in the parking garage. I sped home and got all of our luggage to the rooms.. I go back into my room to see Kenn and Queen sleeping.. so I pull the covers off of Kenn and lay on top of her kissing her face.. she wakes up and starts screaming loudly lol HEYYYYY BABY! I missed you! I smiled that made my entire day, I hugged her tightly and told her I missed her too. Queen was awake talking about aww y'all are so cute, my kids are growing up lol (Queen is a mess) Ard y'all hold on before y'all start doing the nasty let me get up and leave. Ard I said and told her to shut the door. She did and it was just me and Kenn I whispered to her are you ready to tell everyone? She said yes and than I asked her where was Trey's car she said in the garage. She started to kiss my neck damn I missed my baby! I told her to stop and told her to lay still and relax I took my hat and my hoodie and shirt off... and laid back on top of her gently. I started to kiss from her neck to her belly button and taking her underwear off with my teeth. I spread her legs and start to lick and devour her beautiful second set of lips. Going hard I haven't tasted my baby in a while and she was so sweet. I stuck my tongue in and out and she went crazy and started to squirm and moan louder. Ooooooo daddddy stop I loved to hear her scream. I stopped and told her cover her mouth with a pillow.. she did and I went back to kissing her lips, all I heard was uggggghhh daddy ummmmmm Daddy a nigga was growing hard as hell! I wanted to please my baby girl... I finally started licking her clit and it sent her through the roof she couldn't control herself any longer I had full control of her body and she knew it! Babyyy I'm going to cum was all I heard and I started going harder. Her legs started shaking and she started to moan louder and was trying to scoot back so I grabbed her legs and opened them more, I wanted her to cum in mouth. Dammmmnnn. Daddy luck right here was the last thing I heard before I heard the door flinging open and banging against the wall.
Yooo bro!!! I stopped and lifted my head from underneath the covers, NO ONE KNOWS HOWS TO KNOCK IN THIS DAMN HOUSE DAWGG!!! Ohhh shit my bad y'all nasty! And mom wants Kenn real quick. YO JAZZ GET THE HELL OUT I SAID THROWING A PILLOW AT THE DOOR! Ard bro damn and she shut the door. I went back and finished Kenn came and we got up put on our robes went into the bathroom and cleaned up and brush our teeth.

I looked my baby in her eyes and asked her if she was ready to tell everyone. She nodded yes as I was picking her up putting her on the sink laying between her legs kissing her lips. (it's been a long 4 days and I haven't been able to cuddle or have no choochie) really missed my baby and I'm sure she did too. I picked her up and put her down and she went in the room and grabbed a ziplock bag with something in it.  We walked out there calling everyone in the living room. MOM, Queen, Ari, Tae Jaz & Trey. Ard so we have a surprise for y'all first and foremost happy birthday little bro! Thank you he said than I asked Kenn if she was ready. She handed the ziplock bag to mom first and mom gasped nahhh UHHHH she said! And looked at Kenn she shook head yes and they both started to cry. I just stood there smiling and hugging Kenn while no one knew we were recording lol there reactions were priceless! Everyone was happy as hell! Queen said I knew it! The way y'all been doing the nasty! I started laughing and told her shhh cause mom was there. So when is my little niece due Trey said.. nah bro I said I'm team boy fr fr him and mommy rolled there eyes and I just laughed! Bro we need a girl around here... trey said Jazz was dancing around.

Trey's POV:
Ar'mon was walking me to the garage I was mad skeptical ... why bro? I kept asking... just come on he said!! Nah you trying to prank me. Come on trey damn and shut up!! Ar'mon said He followed me and we walked into the garage. He said Ard bro I'm going to turn the lights on and you ready. Anticipation was building up and I couldn't wait Idk what it was probably another dog! (This time the one I want) 1,2,3 he counted and turned the lights on yoooo bro is this mines? Yes duhhh ima go ask mom go head man Ar'mon said mom I screamed she came running mom Is this mines? Yes boy omgggg Ar'mon I can drive it. Armon said duhhh it's yours trey! Thank you bro

QUEENS POV
We were in the kitchen cooking me mommy and Kenn and Grandma got here finally all the kids were running around and Trey and Ar'mon and them were playing that dumb game. Kenns Oregon self couldn't stand the smell so she ran in the bathroom. I hollered at Ar'mon to go check on his wife. He said hold on a minute and paused the game.

Ar'mon's POV
I ran in the bathroom after Kenn and she was throwing up, I held her hair and rubbed her back making sure my babies were okay. Babe you wanna go lay down? I asked her and she said yes. I let her brush her teeth and wash her face with clean and clear and we went in the room to lay down and take a nap.

Queens POV
I went in the room to tell Ar'mon and Kenn thanksgiving dinner was ready and they were both sleeping. So I yelled louder and Ar'mon woke up and said he will eat and make Kenn a plate. He got up leaving her sleeping.

Narrative POV
Everyone was eating except Kenn and Trey's wife was away on a business trip. They had a great dinner now it was time to get ready to get dressed and head out to the club for Trey's Birthday. Trey was holding a secret from everyone.