Career

PISCES CAREER AND MONEY

Pisces is a sign associated with service. Kindness, caring for others and sensitivity are just some of their admirable qualities. 

The types of careers often sought by Pisceans include medicine, counselling and psychology, as well as customer service roles in hospitality and retail. They often follow more creative vocations, making gifted singers, musicians, dancers, actors, attorney, architect, veterinarian, social worker and game designer.

The emotional, dreamy Piscean is forever trying to balance their need for accomplishment with their desire to dream. Although sensible, they aren't particularly practical, much preferring the life of creating rather than putting together. 

Doing what feels good is of paramount importance to the Fish, and they tend to feel things more intensely than most. Sometimes this can be a bit overwhelming, but the idealistic Piscean wouldn't have it any other way. They enjoy sharing their empathetic tendencies along the way and they work particularly well with those born under Scorpio, Cancer, Capricorn and Taurus. 

With a gentle, patient and malleable nature, they respond very readily to suggestions, which can actually lead to their downfall. You don’t find too may of them in Management positions as they can be prone to losing focus when put under pressure. 

The Pisces office is likely to combine soft furnishings with a welcoming aura. Meetings are generally preferred in a local café or pub where the Piscean can feel more comfortable and their ideas flow. 

attorney, architect, veterinarian, musician, social worker and game designer.

Inspired by the need to make changes in the lives of others, they are willing to help even if that means to go beyond the boundaries. This zodiac sign is compassionate, hard-working, dedicated and reliable. Pisces-born can be great at solving problems.

For the most part, Pisces don’t give money too much thought. They are usually more focused on their dreams and goals, but they will try to make enough money to achieve their goals. In this area, there can be two sides of the Pisces - on one hand, they will spend a lot of money with little thought, while on the other hand they can become quite stingy. Yet, in the end, there will always be enough money for a normal life.