Angry Pisces

Angry Pisces

The funniest thing about Pisceans is they seem really simple, calmed, unassuming and saint like but if you get to know them better, you realize they are so strong-willed and determined! This water sign actually embodies the phrase “Still waters run deep”. They seem absolutely chilled out, but we have no idea the kind of upheaval that takes place under that exterior. Oh, and as for their temper, they will avoid confrontation, but that doesn’t mean you haven’t pissed them off. So please be happy about the fact that they aren’t addressing it yet!

Hyper-sensitive of a Pisces is something which can get them angry very often. However, they try to avoid emotional confrontations and arguments by first talking it out with you. Unless they’re constantly in emotional upheaval, it will take a lot for them to get heated. But they can get utterly terrifying when they get angry because of their extreme and unparalleled emotions. Basically blanking out during their emotional rage, they get violent and self-destructive.

Generally when a Pisces is angry they’ll go somewhere to be alone, and they will ignore you.A lot of hugging and cuddling can easily get them to go back to their normal selves.

But then it happens again.

And again.

And again.

constantly.

and after many times of repeating the same things that hurt them,  they start to build up this sort of hatred of you that not even they’re aware of.

For a long time this hatred will make them hurt them selves.

They’ll wallow in a pit of sadness.

And anger.

A lot of anger.

And then one day,

you’ll do something that really sets them off.

And they’ll explode.

All that pent up anger towards you will all come flowing out, and their words will sting.

Imagine if the water from the dead sea got into a cut.

That’s what we’re dealing with here.

An angry Pisces is like the dead sea.

Pisces have such a way with words, they can complete your life so easily. Their love is the deepest out of all the signs, and to know a Pisces loves you is one of the best feelings there is.

But that goes in reverse to.

Their hatred runs deep, deeper than their love even. And that way with words that you love oh so much? It can go in reverse to.

The things a Pisces will say to you when angry will leave you wounded, and scarred for life.

Out of all the signs, a Pisces temper is the worst, but lucky for us they almost never show it.

So make sure to treat Pisces right, and be very aware of their feelings.

A Pisces temper is a once in a life time thing that you never want to experience.

 They Seclude Themselves

All through your anger, you cry oceans. Others would want to cry with them, but are scared for dear life because our fellow Pisces will destroy each and everything when they are on there highest level of rage, Pisces anger often stems from others inflicting hurt on them. But being very sensitive to others’ feelings, Pisces rarely hurt others. Their creative imagination is at its best when they get angry, and thus they tend to get pretty dramatic...when it's all out, they escape to find solitude and heal themselves from the deep wounds...

Insight into Pisces: Displeasure, outrage and vengeance.

Pisces are sensitive and intuitive. They are also compassionate, empathetic and sensitive, and tend to go overboard with emotions. 

Pisces identify with people from all walks of life - from all backgrounds - in some way, or the other. They are adaptable, have open minds and possess tremendous understanding. They are also blessed with enviable gifts of insight and creativity, that make them extraordinarily successful when given the chance to express themselves. These natives usually have a world of fantasy and seem vaguely directionless, and often misunderstood as escapists. But the Pisces is a deep person with real dreams tuned in to a higher purpose. Pisces are often found to talk with themselves - in the face of sadness or competition, when they retreat into their own world, self-pitying and giving pep talks to themselves. 

Pisces' instinctive revenge

Pisces is the most sensitive sign of the Zodiac, and can easily get hurt and feel humiliated - which is usually followed by a tantrum and an instinctive revenge. 

They might not seem like a threat, because generally, Pisces wouldn't hurt a fly. But an avenging Pisces will turn into a flesh eating Piranha from the whimsical fish. These individuals are dicey and tend to take a revenge that leaves behind a bad feeling. They can even think up to planning your death as their revenge. Even after they exact a revenge, they are hardly content and are known to sulk for a while! 

Also, Pisceans are often ruled by their intuition, and they may "have a bad feeling" about someone or something. If that happens, it can get very difficult to turn them around. 

On the other hand, Pisces can be very materialistic. If you have unwittingly hurt a Pisces, an apology with romantic settings can sometimes work to break the ice. However, even if they accept an apology, you are always going to have the feeling that they are still holding a grudge. 

Testing the Pisces endurance
Small, irritating things that no Pisces can withstand

Try to nag about their habits - like how much they smoke, or how much beer they drink, or how fast (or slow) they eat, etc.

Try taking the last piece of something (say a pizza) and consume it, without bothering to ask them if they wanted to.

Try being unconscious or ignorant about what they are saying - like, when they have been speaking and asks for your opinion. You unerringly confess, "Excuse me, what did you say? ... I was thinking of something else".

Try to deride things that they deem with noble emotions - like "He can't sing. Is he a singer or a fish?", "We know nothing about her past, just like Jesus", etc.

Try giving them silence for an answer. Maybe even turn up the television or music when they try to speak.In general, any attempt to challenge their basic Piscean traits, will anger or irritate them. For example: making them feel that their emotions and feelings are unimportant, making them feel alone, being fake, telling them to "grow up", manipulating them, etc. 

Irritated Pisceans Best way to get them back in mood.

For Pisces, there is nothing logical in their bad mood. It is difficult to communicate with them when they are "down" - and whatever you say, or do, will be met in the most outrageous manner. Show your support that you are together - no attempt to comfort with logical arguments, please - and listen patiently if they want to tell you their sob story. Eventually, the Pisces will get bored of crying and frowning. This is when you can propose going to a warm club or restaurant - with nice music and affordable drinks. 

Warning :- Just. Stay. Away, from Pisces when they are in bad mood or Angry, being near them will burn you into ashes, it's like getting your hand in the fire itself, 

Wait Calmly,

Be Patient

and they will be back to you asking you for a good bear hug and lots of kisses since they are the cutest sign up the whole zodiac cycle, you won't be able to get yourself over with them being the cutest person on this Earth.