S I X T E E N

Updated on 2018-07-24

MAKE SURE YOU GUYS CHECK OUT THEIR 'NO MORE' MUSIC VIDEO!

Chapter Sixteen
B R A N D O N ' S  P O V

I watch as the flashlights on their phones light up. Everyone's cheering as loud as they can. The huge signs waved through the air. "Thank you, Berlin! You guys were amazing tonight!" I yell, through the mic and everyone cheers even louder.

Berlin, check. Next stop, Paris.

Me and the guys zoom out of the stage and we make our way to our dressing rooms.

"I'm gonna go outside to meet some fans." Zion says.

I nod. "I'll come too." I reply.

"We'll all go." Austin says and we make our way towards the exit of the venue. The first thing that I heard were screaming fans. I start taking pictures with them, offering them hugs as well.

"Zion!" A group of girls, wearing not much of clothing shout.

"Hey, guys." He smiles.

"Is it true you're dating Sophia?" One of the girls question.

"Pardon?" Zion asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Sophia. Are you dating her?"

What the hell? Why would they think he's dating Sophia? That's genuinely odd. Zion gives me a quick gaze before staring back at the girl.

"No. I am definitely not dating her. We're just super close." He responds, simply. They didn't really seem to believe it though.

Why would they ask that kind of questions? Where'd this rumour come from?

▽▽▽

We went back to the tour bus and waited to get some food. I jump into my bunk bed. I was sleeping on the bottom bunk while Ed was sleeping on the top. I slide the curtain to have a little bit of privacy.

Me, 10:45 PM: Hey, Soph? Can we talk?

It didn't take her long to reply. She replied two minutes later.

Sophia, 10:47 PM: Hey Bee, what's up? Is anything wrong? How was the show?

Me, 10:47 PM: Not much, no and the show was incredible.

Sophia, 10:48 PM: Aww, I wish I was there :(

Me, 10:49 PM: So, I have an important question that I need you to answer very honestly.

Sophia, 10:49 PM: Shoot me.

Me, 10:50 PM: Is there something going on with you and Zion?

Sophia, 10:52 PM: Someone's jealous?

What? No. Am I? No, of course not.

Me, 10:52 PM: No, what the hell?! That's ridiculous. Of course, I'm not jealous.

Sophia, 10:53 PM: Alrighty, but seriously I am not dating Z. We're just friends :)