1. All because of a mistletoe...

***
Hey guys! This is for the MalecLovely Christmas contest! This is a Malec AU! I'll give you some hints! Malec as very close friends! Coliver will appear a lot...maybe...but they will defiantly appear for a good amount of this story! If you know what that ship is...then bless you! And a mistletoe!
I hope you enjoy!

It all started with a mistletoe...

My name is Alec lightwood. I'm a student at Columbia and I love my family.  Family is everything to me. I have three younger siblings...Izzy, Jace, and Max. I'm kind of shy so I don't interact with a lot of people. Well hi and bye is all...but talking...no! I have a lot of friends though and I do somewhat talk to some of them...Three of my closest friends are Connor, Oliver who are a couple...which is my otp, and lastly...Magnus. Let's just say that my feelings toward Magnus are a little bit more than friends...Okay! Okay! A lot more then friends, but I mean....Can you blame me? Not only is he impossibly beautiful, but he's smart and funny....Oh and his fashion sense...

I remember the first time we ment...It was actually because of Izzy that we did...

Flashback...

"Hey Alec! Meet my friend Magnus. He's a new 10th grader and let me just say, his clothes...TO DIE FOR!" Izzy exclaimed as she waved someone over to us.

At first my face was straight...until the most angelic face came into view...

"Hi I'm Magnus! And you are?" The angelic voice asked me with a bright smile.

"A-Alec" I stuttured.

Magnus asked "Is it short for something?"

"Um....uh....Alex-"

Izzy jumped out of no where "ALEXANDER! It's short for Alexander."

"That's a really nice name...Alexander. It's nice to meet you Alexander...."

End of Flashback...

And ever since then I knew I just couldn't think of Magnus as friend or best friend. I wanted something more...no... I needed something more. Only one problem...I was too afraid to tell him...It was already hard for me to tell people and by people I mean Izzy.

Only Izzy knows about the crush that I have on Magnus. Oliver has been trying to get it out of me but all I say is mind your business. The only reason that Izzy knows is because she found my journal and shoved it in my face, asking me what is this! At that point I had no choice but to tell her....

But I mean he's popular and outgoing (A/N:So are you Alec!) Not to mention him having Camille as a girlfriend. My God is she lucky to have someone like Magnus...But she takes advantage of him. She can't truly see what she has...He'll probably just want to stay best friends...He could never like me...

Or so I thought...
______________________________________

"Hey....Dude? Alec! Dude are you okay?" Connor walked up to the lunch table and sat down.

"Yeah...I was just...thinking..." Alec said.

"About what?"

"Getting into a certain someone's pants." Izzy winked, sitting down.

Alec glared at her "Shut up Izzy..."

"What it's not like they don't know!" She teased out.

"Know what?" Oliver comes up behind Connor, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Alec's crush on Magnus!" Izzy said triumphantly.

Alec looked at Izzy with no emotion "You are no longer my sister..."