Chapter 13

Scar was still limping around despite the fact that Tony had fixed her back. It was mainly because she was still in quite a bit of pain, and she had refused to take medication because of her time in Russia. Steve walked up behind Scar and lifted her up, setting her up on his shoulders.

"Steve put me down!," Scar squawked, clinging to his head and shoulders.

"Oh relax, I'm not going to drop you," Steve snickered, bouncing her a little.

The two walked down the hall in the SHIELD headquarters, ignoring the looks they were getting from other agents. They walked into the meeting room, Steve slowly and carefully lifted Scar back up and set her down, trying not to hurt her. Scar turned and gently punched Steve's shoulder, poking her tongue out at him. Bucky sauntered in and raised his brow, smirking slightly at the pair. Thor followed in quickly, biting his lip for a moment as Scar watched him like a hawk.

"Miss Scar," Thor nodded his head slightly and cleared his throat.

"Thor," Scar nodded slightly and crossed her arms.

"If it is alright with you, and of course your companions," Thor nodded to Steve and Bucky, "I'd like to accompany you on retrieving Tony. He would never purposely hurt you, he's not that kind of person. Please, let me help. I care for him, and I'd like to bring him back unharmed."

Scar glanced to Steve and Bucky, sighing softly as they nodded.

"Thor... You're welcome to join us, but I cannot guarantee his safety. Whoever or whatever is making him whack right now is a threat and wants to harm us," Scar crossed her arms and raised her brows at Thor.

"I understand," Thor nodded as Natasha poked her head in, raising a brow.

"I'm coming too by the way," Natasha smirked at Steve as he made a face.

"How many people are joining us?," Steve raised a brow at Scar and glanced to Bucky.

"Just the five of us, mainly because we want to come," Natasha answered, grinning as Bucky groaned.

"Alright, meet tomorrow morning at 5 and we'll get this show on the road," Scar nodded and walked over, patting Thor's shoulder, "We'll get him back."

*************************************

Tony perched up high in a tree, his hair tied back so it didn't whip around in his face. Something didn't quite feel right... Maybe it was just him overthinking everything... Tony shook his head and relaxed, allowing the breeze to calm him. Daniel looked up with a small smile, slowly climbing up behind Tony.

"Hello Raven," Daniel spoke softly, leaning forward to pepper kisses along the back of Tony's neck.

"Mm, hello Wolf," Tony shivered, slowly leaning back against Daniel's chest.

"Why are you all the way up here my little bird," Daniel nuzzled Tony's neck, slowly wrapping his arms around him.

"I like the view," Tony replied quietly, his fingers gently running along Daniel's arms.

"Mm, it is a fantastic view," Daniel murmured, pressing his face against the back of Tony's shoulder.

Tony wiggled slightly, slowly peeling Daniel's arms off of him so he could hop out of the tree.

"Hey!," Daniel whined, quickly jumping down after him.

Tony smirked and shook his head, laying down in the grass. Daniel crawled up next to him and gently traced circles on Tony's chest. Tony purred softly, closing his eyes for a brief moment. Daniel rolled on top of Tony and gently nipped at his bottom lip, earning a giggle from Tony. Tony reached up and tugged at Daniel's hair, letting out a soft growl as Daniel pressed his hips against his. Daniel growled back, pinning Tony's hands above his head, immediately leaning down to attack his neck with nips and kisses.

"Stop being a tease," Tony whined quietly, bucking his hips up against Daniel's.

"Be patient my dear...," Daniel smirked, climbing off of Tony.

"Asshole," Tony grumbled, slowly standing up and brushing himself off.

"Mhm," Daniel nodded with a smirk, reaching out to snag Tony, "C'mon darling Raven, we've got some world conquering to do."