31

mature content below. if you read it, that's your own. don't report because you can't deal w it😆

ariana and justin headed back to the sephora car park where ariana's car was.
they got in and made their way to her house that she lived alone in.

they made conversation about a lot of different things in the car journey of 30 minutes.
they then arrived at her house and justin looked up at it in awe.

"damn, nice place"

"damn, nice place". justin gawked.

ariana smiled in response, guiding justin to the front of the house and inside.
they closed the door behind them and then went upstairs.

ariana showed justin where her room was, then after went to go pick an outfit. she was told that it was a fancy yet casual event.
so no jeans, but no expensive dress at the same time.

she picked it out eventually, and was super happy with what she chose.
ariana then went back to her room to see justin on his phone but he looked up when she came in.

"just going in the shower". she told him and he nodded, whilst smirking.

ariana went into the bathroom that was next door to her room. she stripped off her close and turned on the shower, adjusting the heat and then getting in.

she could have sworn she heard a door opening but just ignored it.
after a few minutes, all of a sudden she felt the shower door close, and then open and two tattooed arms wrapped around her waist.
justin.
and he was naked too. obviously it's a shower, idiot.

"justin, what are you doing?" she whined.

he ignored her and planted kisses and soft nibbles all over her neck.
ariana let out soft moans and bit her lip.

"baby, let's finished what we started aye?" he rhetorically asked.

justin's hands trailed down her back and towards her bum. he groped it, squeezing her firm yet petite bum in his hand.

he then trailed his hand and finger to her clit, where he teased and circled it.

"justin we're gonna be la-" she was cut off by her own moans as justin entered a finger in her.

"fuck". she moaned, as justin started to suck on her neck.
ariana felt his member harden behind her by the second.

the sensation was building up and so were her moans.

"justin i-im gonna c-cum". ariana let out, while justin rammed his finger into her harder and harder.

the water from the shower made it so much better as they were moist. it felt so good.

just as ariana was about climax, justin pulled out his finger.

"justin, what the fu-"
ariana was cut off again as justin moved her body so she was positioned against the wall.

"tell me what you want ariana". justin teased.

"i want you justin". she reluctantly whimpered, as he stroked his penis over clit.

"i said.." justin began, but stopped and spanked ariana on the ass.

"tell me what you want". he continued.

"you justin. i want you to fuck me hard". she cried out.

without a warning, justin slammed into her, making her let out a loud moan.

his thrusts were so hard that their skin made loud slapping sounds.
to intensify things, justin grabbed a bunch of ariana's hair and pulled it back. it made her arch her back more and allowed more access to her insides.

their moans were so loud that it echoed through the whole upstairs floor.

"fuck daddy yes". she managed to blurt out, despite how fast they were going.

they then changed positions so that justin had ariana's legs wrapped around his torso, and he was holding her by the hips.
he inserted his member inside of her again and she let out a moan.

justin started going slow at first, before gradually picking up the pace and thrusting inside of her ever so fast.
slapping skin sounds were head again and ariana was moaning extremely loud.

"i'm gonna cum baby, i'm gonna cum". justin moaned which ariana thought was hot.

ariana came first before justin pulled out just in time, and came in ariana's mouth. she swallowed it and bit her lip.