10.Acceptance

Zyva's POV :

"Be-because I kil-killed them that day"
With that he started crying

I was beyond shocked....

How can someone kill their own family....

"What are you saying?"

"I killed my f-fa-family"

"You can't do that.... OK.... Tell me the truth"
I said now kneeling down in front of him. Holding his hand...
He is still looking down

"I killed them"

"Are you insane.... Look at me... Tell me what happened that day"... I said
He looked up

I squeezed his hand assuring him

"It was my 15th birthday...... They planned to surprise me...... We were going somewhere ...... "

He was reliving it.... Smiling slightly

"Asra! My younger sister... Was fighting with me to sit on front seat.... Finally mom sat in front and we both were sitting at backseat.... I was teasing her ..... We all were very happy

I use to love water rides... Traveling in boat etc.. Soooo....."

He held my hand tightly.....
He frowned still in thoughts... A tear slipped on his cheek

"They took me to my favorite destination.... Family beach..... I was beyond happy.... We hugged mom, dad and ran away..... After riding every ride... We met them at some stall, dad wanted a family boat ride... We sat in boat.... As the boat started water splashed on our faces.... Everyone was smiling.... I wanted to catch fishes..... I bend down when the man who was taking us in deep water in the boat shouted something..... Next moment we all were in water"

Tears streaming down his face continuously

"Only I and dad knew swimming... Mom and asra was drowning... I was far away from them..... Dad went to their rescue..... The man who was with us in the boat was nowhere seen... We were in deep water.... I saw a huge ship coming near dad, mom, and asra.... I tried to shout... No use... They were floating trying to save themselves... I was swimming to them as fast as I can..... I froze, ship crushed them deep in the water..... It was risky as they were many fishes and even shark in the water.... The water became red..... I checked everywhere... Ship passed by me... I got my Father's watch, mom's hijab...... Some people came to my rescue I was shocked I asked them to search my family... They sent some people for it and took me back on the beach.... My father was well known personality.... He had huge business ..... His friends were running it when I took over everything... I was 17 at that time I understood , only I can take my father's place... I have to continue his business.. For him only for him....
Me and asra use to play with khala... She use to take care of us like mom.....
But no one was there for me.... Not my mom, not my dad ... Not even my baby sister assu.... When khala managed everything.. She use to take care of me like mom, I love her so much.... It was my 22nd birthday when I first saw you.... I was broken so I went to my sister's college, she was not anymore but her memories were.... I was roaming in the campus.... It was girls college... But I had permission, you know money is everything.... I paid them and they allowed me"

He smiled finally looking at me

"Hey don't cry ... You know now my love story starts"

He winked and continued not before wiping my tears ......

Now I am sitting on the ground with folded legs holding his hands who is sitting on the chair continuing his "love story"

"I first saw you in your college campus...."