19.Hangover

Zyva's POV :

Uffffff my head....

It feels so heavy..... O my Allah I can't bear this....

I slowly open my eyes and saw Aarib struggling for closing the door with a tray in hands.....

I tried to get up from bed but no use and he is faster.... He placed tray on the nightstand and Sat beside me..

"Assalamu alaikum sweetheart... How are you feeling now?"

"Walekum Assalam... I am fine I just want some sleep" I said covering myself with comforter again....

"Its 10" he said and I jolted up...

"WHAT?"
I shouted....

"Yes so here is the tea have it and you'll feel better, then we have some work to do"

"When did I slept I don't remember"

"Alhumdulillah" he murmured

"Hmm?"

"What do you remember the last thing..."

"I had that juice then shweta came and met me"

"So you don't remember after that?"
He asked happily....

"Yeah... But why don't I remember anything" I said whining

"Its okay.... I think there was some.. Umm.... A a ummm... Alcohol in your drin-"

"What??? Alcohol??? Ya Allah "
With that I started crying....

"Hey... Its okay you didn't had it intentionally... It's okay..... Listen zyva.... Come let's pray... You'll be fine, trust me"

******************

After hours and hours of convincing me, Aarib left to meet asra...

I didn't go as I still have headache....

I hope everything will be alright there....

He left at 7:00 pm and now it's 10 I am little worried.....

Asra is very well mannered girl and when it comes to fam-
My chain of thoughts broke as I saw
Aarib coming in room...

Alhumdulillah

"Assala-" I was about to greet but He directly went in bathroom..

This is strange he never behaved like this....

After about 20 minutes he came back in T-shirt and track with wet hair...

I laid on my place....
He too did the same... On his place obviously😜😂😂

I was about to call him
"Why zyva.... Why this happens to me always..... I just want my family to be happy.... Is it much to ask ..... I just want asra to be happy.... But .. But I can't take your happiness for her.."
He said with tears in his eyes...

I wiped his tears...
"Listen..... I don't know what are you talking about... But I know you will never think bad for your family..... I know you are hurt, but crying is not a solution right?" He nodded..

I chuckled saying
"Look whose telling you not to cry... The one who cries everyday...."
I laughed...

He pulled me towards him....

"I am sorry, I made you suffer... Because of me you cry everyday... I am really ver-'

I cut him off

"You don't need to apologize... This was written.... Remember everything happens by Allah's will... So it's ok...."

He nodded resting his head on mine.... I can hear his heartbeat clearly.... Its fast...

"By the way... Why were you upset.. Did asra said something?? What happened there?"
I asked trying to look up at his face but he didn't allow by tightening his grip.....

"Do you really wanna know?"

"Yeah please tell me, may be I can help..."

"Are you sure?"

"Aarib just spill"
I said holding his hand....

He tightened his grip more
"Aarib you are hu-"

"ASRA WANTS TO MARRY ZAID BHAI"
He said freeing me from his grip.... But this time I held him...

"Wh-what?" I asked in hoarse voice...

"But mom dad will never allo-"

"Everything is settled and the date is fixed.... As we met asra few days ago.. They don't know about us... But she wants us to go and talk to them for further arrangements" he explained everything clearly

I held him tighter.....

"Why me Aarib... Siedd Bhai did love marriage.... They allowed it... Zaid Bhai wants to do the same... They are allowing it... I didn't even do anything, they still separated me"

He didn't say anything....

"But you know I will do anything for this.. For this as-asra's marriage....."

Whole night i just cried.... I cried my heart out and fell asleep waiting for another painful day....

*****************

Assalamu alaikummmmmmm

How are you alllll??

This chapter was shorter but don't be disappointed....

I'll update soon Inshallah....

Hope you all liked it...

Wait for next update..

Till then

Assalamu alaikum sincere readers
😚😚😚😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘