Chapter fourteen

{ Jacob's Point of View }

I smiled at Chres' face that he makes while sleeping, He looks all peaceful. I un-wrap myself from his arms make my way to the bathroom. Limping, I grab my wash towel and turn on the shower stepping inside.

~~~~

I walk downstairs in the kitchen to see Mama August cooking. " Something smells good. " I say. She turned around and gave me a soft smile. " Have fun last night? " She questions. Did she hear? " And, Yes I heard everything. " She turns to hand me my plate with a smirk. I didn't think we were that loud. We nearly made a sound. I blushed an awkward red as I ate my pancakes. " As Chres every lost a close friend? " I ask breaking the silence. " What do you mean? " Mama August asks as she raises an eyebrow. " I mean has he every lost someone close to him, He's protective. " I say. " A few years ago Chresanto did have a c- " Mama August stopped talking as her eyes followed what ever was behind me. " Hi Mom, Jakey. " Chresanto speaks as he kisses my neck softly. His eyes weren't fully on me I could see his eyes shoot over to his mother.

I wonder if he was standing there the whole time? Maybe he didn't want mama August to finish what she was saying. Is he hiding something?

" Well I'm going to head to the gym with Ray and Prod. " Roc spoke. " You two don't have too much fun without me. " Mama August chuckled softly as Chres patted my back grabbing his gym bag and keys walking out the door. I watched as Chresanto pulled out of the drive way, I turned back to see Mama August standing beside me. " Mama August asks as she sips on her coffee walking back into the kitchen. " No, Is there something I should know? " I asked. " Well, you asked why is Chresanto so protective. " Mama august spoke. I shook my head yes and sat down at the table. " Jacob, you do know that Chresanto has had a son. " Chresanto had a child he never told me anything about this, and what does she mean by ' Had '. " Had? " I asked. She nodded a ' Yes '. " He passed away, He was shot. " Mama said. " What was his name? " I asked. " Chad, He was six. " Mama August sighed and went back to reading her news paper. " Can you tell me what happened? " I asked. " Well, His mother, Chad's Mother Kiloni' came and dropped of Chad do go do what it is she does, And Chad anted to play football. So Chres' went to get the football and as he was coming down the stairs there was Three gun shots. When we came back outside Chad was on the ground bleeding to death. When we mace it to the Hospital he was pronounced Passed away. "

" Oh. " was all I said before walking away, Rude but I may need sometime to think. I think I am going to stop by my house. Yeah. I took a shower and got dress told Mama August where I was going before grabbing my keys and leaving. I parked in the drive way behind my Mom's Car. I unlocked the door and stepped inside closing the door behind me. " Ma' ? " I called out as I made my way to the kitchen. " Jakey! " She said as she wrapped her arms around me. I laughed softly. " Hi Ma. " I spoke. " Where's everyone? " I asked as I sat on the table. " Here. " I turned around to see Jaden. What the fuck. " Hey, Jacob. " He smirked as he hugged me. I tried to dodge him but I failed. He pulled away and turned to walk into the kitchen. I kicked him in the back of the knee making him trip. I laughed as shot me an evil glare. " What's so funny? " My Mom asked. I stopped laughing and looked down. " Nothing. " I smiled. She nodded and went back to cooking. " You should invite Chres for dinner. " She spoke. " OK. " I texted Chres the details and he texted' back a simple I'll be there and Love you. I smiled and slipped my phone in my back pocket. " So, how are you and Chresanto? " My Mother asked. " Good, He said He'll be here for dinner. " I smiled. " That's great, Isn't it Jaden? " Jaden groaned and nodded. He's so damn fake. Why doesn't he like Chres. He's only beat his ass once. It is not like he took something from him that he loved.

{Jaden's POV}

That fucking Chresanto always has to be around Jacob. Damn! He's the reason why I can't have him now. Jacob one day will be mine. I first got to expose Chresanto for who he really is. He has Ton of Skeletons in his damn closet. I might as well take out some. Then Jacob will see the real Chresanto. And how bad he is, Then He will be mine. For crying out loud Chresanto is a bloody murder. Jacob must be mine. I have waited so long to Jacob in my arms. Call him mine. Every time I get close to him Chresanto is always there. I have waited so long for this. And I will not have it taken from me!