Dr.Iplier and Dr.Schneeplestein

"I am kind of new to the staff here." As I walked through the E.R. I saw things and I remember a lot of things that I did when I was a nurse, but enough to..you know I am not go there. The doctor that was showing me around suddenly turned around.
Dr.Schneeplestein: "This iz my E.R. but there iz somethinzs that you have to do."
I was confused but I continue to listen to Schneeplestein what his he was telling me and what my desk was for now.
Schneeplestein: "you're first task iz to do thiz." Schneeplestein give me a notebook and a clipboard. "If a patient comez in take down notes and send them to me Dr.Iplier."
I nodded at Schneeplestein and he walked out of the room. There was a lot of things happening in my mind at that time about Schneeplestein.
Was he a real doctor?
-Hours passed~
"It is 12 clock at night. I have to get coffee in me." I got up from my desk and I did not have my doctor coat on I walked though the halls of the E.R. It is so empty by this hour. I heard a noise in the coffee room. I peeked my head around the corner and it was Schneeplestein. "Why is he here so late?"
-Schneeplestein P.O.V.~
I don't know what to feel but their is something in my heart that I never felt before. "I am have a heart attack." I put my hand to my chest and something is not right. My vision was getting blurry and I dropped my coffee cup on the floor.
Dr.Iplier: "Schneeplestein?"
That voice was there I did not know who it was. I was just too busy taking care of myself to turn around to see who it was. I felt sweat running down my head and I fell to my knees still have my hand on my chest.
Dr.Iplier P.O.V.
"Dr.Schneeplstein?" I ran over as fast as my legs can go to doctor Schneeplestein.
Dr.Schneeplestein: "I am fine." He still had his hand on his chest.
"No you are not Dr.Schneeplstein, you are having a heart attack."
Dr.Schneeplstein: "yez I know."
I got up from his side and ran to get a hospital bed and came back as quickly as I can go to save this doctor.
I got back to Dr.Schneeplstein side and I got out a breathing mask and I put on his face. I helped him up to the hospital bed and wheeled him to a trauma bay.
~Hours passed~
I checked on Schneeplestein's vital signs of improvement. His heart rate slowed down to the regular heart beat and he does not have the mask on his face anymore.
~Dr.Schneeplstein P.O.V.~
I never had this happened to me to before but I am feeling better than I was before.
"Thank you." I said in a quiet and German accent.
Dr.Iplier: "Your welcome Schneeplestein, anything for a another doctor."
"I never seen a doctor move so fast so quick, I think you are alright for a doctor."
Dr.Iplier: *a smile appears cross my face and thinking in my head this is going to be a great job or new beginning of something bigger*