Chapter 1: My New Friend

(Y/n) Pov:

Hi I'm (Y/n) (L/n) I'm 6 years old girl and I live with my uncle Henry who made animations kinda like Walt Disney, I live with my uncle because my parents dead in the car accident but I was the one who serviced, I was at school drawing a picture of me and my uncle until the bell rang and I grabbed my backpack than walk out of the class and wait for my uncle to pick me up, I sit on stairs look for my uncle until my teacher told me if she can dropped me off to my house but I said no thank you than she left, in a few hours my uncle finally as arrived than he walk up to me "(Y/n), I'm so sorry again I have to picked you up so late, me and the guys were working so much but how about this, you get out of school at 12:20 right?" I nodded my head and he smiled "Ok, I'll picked you up early and I'll take you to my work so you can watch the characters that me and the guys made AND you can see one character in real life" I opened my eyes wide and smiles more "Really uncle Henry!" He pat on my head than nodded "Yes, and you can be the first one to sit on the front to see the characters" I up and down excited while he smiles more, "Ok, ok, ok, go to the car" I jumped off the stairs and go to the backseat than we went home.

*Next Day*

I was waiting for the bell to ring and I heard so many kids talk about a new show is opened "Are they talking about my uncle show?" Until than the bell rang and I run to the front school we're my uncle is at than I run up to him and hugs him, "Are you ready to see the show?" I look at him and smiles more "Yes uncle Henry!" He opened the back door for me and I sit on the back seat. In 23 minutes we made it and there's so many people in the line waiting for my uncle show, I got out of the car and stare at the people in the line "(Y/n), we're going to the back door so we can everything started and I want you to met the guys" I nodded and follow him, he opened the door for me and I walked inside and I saw two older guy talking to each other about some characters started with a "B" and they stare at me "Who is this cute little girl" they started to walk towards me and my uncle pat on my head softly "This is my niece (Y/n), (Y/n) this is Sammy" he put out he's hand and shake my hand "Nice to nice you (Y/n)" I nodded my head and looked to my right.

"This is Joey, he's the crater of the show" I nodded and he pat my head "You are a cute girl" I giggles and smiles "I guess I am" he put away and he smiles, "Well than, you can sit on the front to be our first guest" he went to the theater and I follow him smiles than he pointed at the seat and I sit down waiting for the show to started, in a few minutes all the kids are sitting at there seat and they parents are standing at the back "There's so many kids today" I thought to myself and Joey walk up to the stage "Hello everyone, I'm Joey the crater of the show called Bendy In Haunted Hijinx but before we started I would like to all of you to buy Bendy and he's friends plushy after the show is over ok and now let's being!" Everyone clapped and I was smiling more than the show began, One kid in the back of me said "Hey it's Bendy!" I look at the screem and saw a demon was hold a jack-a-lighter bag than he ring the bell and nobody was there and I hear kids started to laugh than continue to watched the show, in a few seconds a wolf named Boris scared the demon than all the kids started to laughed and so did I than we all clapped.

"Ok everyone, thank you so much and please going to the exit and buy the plushy, it's cost $5.50 go and buy it!" Everyone rush to the exit and I follow them, I was in the line waiting to buy the plushy unil Joey walked up to me "Hey (Y/n), I want to show you something cool" I grabbed he's hand and walk to the door than he lock it "Your uncle want me to show you something that never happened in the world" I know what he was talking about and I nodded my head "Yes Joey!" He smiles and look behide me "Ah, Henry I was telling your nieces about what you have told me, is he ready to met her?" I look at my uncle confused "Uncle Henry, what is he talking about?" He smiles and moved to the other side, "Didn't I say that your going to met one of the characters in real life?" I nodded my head and smiles in a exited "Will he's here and please sweetheart, keep it a secret between me and you and the guys" I smiles and look at the dark room a little scared until a black boot pop out of the dark and I continue to stare.