Until...

(Sofia's dress)
________________

Few weeks later i had a routine going.. I'd wake up dress up and head to work.. I'd pass by the diner and take cofee for Jack and Kate..yeah he's Jack now...

Every day i feel like he's becoming prettier, but he never gave me any attention except sometimes when i wear something really sexy i feel him gazing but with no comment.

Then i head to my apartment make dinner or eat at the diner.. I got to know Alex more he's a sweet guy, we'd sit together if he didn't have so mutch work.. We became really close friends..

But today is different...

After work i headed to the diner Alex was sitting on the table where we usually sit.. he was kind of nervous..
"Hey what's wrong?" I asked him
"Sit down i need to talk to you about something." He said
"What is it?"
"Well.. you know you and i have been really close those past weeks.. and we got to know each other.. i kind of like you.. So i was hoping... will you be my girlfriend?"

Wow I didn't expect that...
I mean Alex is really good but Jackkk i have a crush on that man...

Wait.. Jack never gave me attention and I'm a little tired of having feelings for someone who barley recognize me..
"So...?" Alex said "you can just say no if you don't want we'll go to back being friends again.."

This is harddd
Heart brain stop fightinngg!!!!

"Hey i know that you have a crush on your boss.. but don't you think you deserve someone who loves you back? At least give me a chance.."

Ding ding dingg.... the brain won
Alex has a point, i deserve better.

"I would love to be your girlfriend" i said..

"Oh i promise you won't regret that.."
"I'll get you the order today since you're here.. But tomorrow we're going out. I'll pick you up from work"
Alex said cheerfully..

I can't wait for tomorrow to come..

The next day i wore some usual clothes and i took the dress with me to work since i couldn't work in the dress and i couldn't go out in usual clothes... This is my first date..

I didn't get coffee today since I was late to work.. i was fixing my hair and makeup and i lost track of time..

When i reached the office i placed the dress in a chair next to me

"Someone looks different today.." Kate said.
"Yeahhh.... Alex has asked me out" i said
"Like on a date?"
"No on a bike.. of course on a date.."
And with that came Jack..
"Why didn't..." he stopped after hearing what I said
"You're... going on a date??" He asked
"Yes.. is there any problem??"
"Yes there is"
Wait.. Whaaatt??... is he jealous??
"I mean if the date is with someone who works here then you are not allowed to go.."

"No it's not" i said sarcastically

"Ohh umm i came here to ask where's my coffee?"
"I was late today i couldn't lose more time"
"Just don't let this dating thing affect your work.. if the first day you came late i wonder what you'll do later"
And with that he left...

Really??? Why does he have to be so hard on me???
I sometimes feel that I want to burst out and scream but then i remeber that he's my boss and i shouldn't have feelings for him in the first place..
I hope that Alex will stop those feelings..

I changed and headed to Kate's office to show her how i look and luckily she was talking to Jack in the hallway..
I know that I've decided to get over him but i like to tease him a little, to show him what he have lost..
"You lookk wonderful dear. How lucky is that man!!!! Doesn't she look pretty Jack??"
"Y..ye..s she does" he quickly changed the look of amusement from his face and looked away...

Alex took me to a very fancy restaurant. They had prepared a table for us with candles and a flower..
I know this sounds clichés but i was new to this and I'm really impressed.

Since we were friends there was nothing awkward...
We talked normally but with a little romance blended.
Now i realized that his smile or laugh have the ability to change my mood totally.. I'm starting to like him as more than just a friend...

______________________________
Hello there i hope you enjoyed this chapter... It's a little taller than the others...
Did you like it?? What do you think will hapen next??
Just let's have hope for a better future ❤