Introduction

"Boys don't wear pink."

"Boys don't cry."

"Boys are not supposed to be fragile."

"Boys don't have a feminist side."

"You are such a girl."

Cairo Crosby endured every judgement that came his way silently. After all, living in a narrow-minded society doesn't exactly raise one's expectations.

But when he got kicked out of the all boys high school he used to go to for not being enough 'manly', Cairo had enough.

He wanted to make the world know about boys like him. He wanted to have his rights.

He didn't give up. He didn't give up even when his letters were rejected before they could reach the dying president. He didn't give up even when he wasn't allowed to bring his case to the court.

He was ready to grasp any chance he got.

Even if it meant dressing up as the president's missing daughter to make his way into the White House and make his situation known to the people high up the social ladder.

But things in the White House tend to get messy, and Cairo's chances to prove himself aren't really high. Especially in his disguise.

Through all of this mess, would he be able to fight for the soft boys?

*-*-*

A book for all my soft boys out there. Even though boys are rarely on wattpad, I want you to read this. Don't ever fear to acknowledge being a little more feminine than other boys. It doesn't make you wrong. It makes you unique and beautiful, like a snowflake.

And for my other readers, whoop whoop a new book!

I am so cringy.

Goodbye and have a very Merry Christmas! <3