Part 9

Natasha was back to her room and lay on the bed, pondering on her situation. She received a call from Maria.

"So? All prepared for the big night? " she asked excited.

"I don't know. All he cares is to make me do household chores. Mom has robbed me of all my rights. I am at his mercy now" Natasha replied in a depressed voice.

"Oh, Nat. I am so sorry for that. But.. Just go for it. Seduce the guy. He will be weak in the knees and obey you then. " Maria tried to convince her.

"I tried but he... I don't think I should do anything else now. I have already landed myself in this mess" Natasha said.

"The day has passed Nat. He is a man, he has his needs. You can fulfill those. Go ahead, try again" she said.

"Fine. I will try" Natasha said, "I'll talk to you later".

"All the best Nat. Do your best" Maria hooked up.

Natasha put the phone aside and got inside the bath. She got ready. Putting on a delicate maroon lingerie, letting her hair loose on her back, and putting some dark shady make up on.

She sprayed some strong perfumes on herself, and smirked at her reflection in the mirror.

"You look perfect" she said to herself, "All the best".

As the clock hit 11 pm, Steve entered the room, tired. His mouth dropped as his eyes fell on Natasha.

"Hey, husband " she said in a seductive voice, as she got off the bed. She wrapped her arms around his neck, tip toeing, her lips almost brushing his.

"Its our first night together " she said, "I hope you have no rules regarding this " she jerked her head, making her hair fly, brushing his face.

Her fragrance was hypnotizing him, her smooth, fresh skin, against his hard one, made him disturbed. His heartbeat raced, his breaths became heavy.

She was too beautiful, and the way she talked, moved her head to the side, licked and bit her lips, playing with the strands of her hair. It was so seductive, he wanted to give in fast. But that would be wrong, he didn't want to f*ck her, he wanted to make love, when it was the right time.

He wrapped his arm around her delicate waist, caressing her neck gently.

"You are so beautiful " he said, "and I know its our first night.. But", Natasha's face lost its light when he said it, "We are.. Its a arranged marriage, and a very hurried one. I don't want to.. I want to make love, when its the right time. Please don't think its because of Sharon. I did love her a lot, but.. I have left everything behind. When I said the vows, I meant them. I hope you understand ", his voice was so honest, his words so genuine, that even though Natasha hated it, she looked down and nodded.

He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and looked into her eyes, "Go to sleep, you must be tired".

She moved back, and lay on the bed. Steve lay down beside her, after he changed into his pyjamas.

"Good night" he said with such innocence, she couldn't help but smile.

"Good night" she replied.

They both changed their faces to opposite directions, and fell asleep.

_______

The next day, her training began. Steve woke her up at sharp 8, and after she was done with bath, he helped her to make breakfast.

She hated everything, and made ridiculous faces as he ordered her to do chores. Never had she been ordered that way before. As she fried the egg, she murmured to herself, "Doesn't touch me, and gives orders, what a jerk of a husband".

Though simple, Natasha found frying eggs, and making a toast, the hardest job on earth.

After breakfast, he made her do the dishes. After which, her hands got itchy and she kept rubbing lotions on them.

"I am going to find a job, stay home, don't do anything stupid. I hope you know how to clean. So you better do that while I am gone" he said.

She rolled her eyes, "Fine, just get lost for a while. I am so done with you" she said rudely.

Steve took his jacket, and left the house in anger.

Natasha kicked the chair, and it fell on the ground, "Jerk!!! Loser!! Dual faced moron" she cursed, "I hate him, and I hate you mom. "

Natasha sat on the couch, surfing through TV channels, she was in bad need of a drink. And there was no alcohol in the house.

"This can't be, I am sure there is some money hidden somewhere" she searched and searched but in vain. Giving up, she picked up the broom and cloth and started dusting and cleaning.

"This can't be my fate, no" she said, and instead of cleaning, she messed up the house more. Spilling detergent and water, breaking glass and deliberately stepping on it to get hurt. Then sitting on the couch and making a large collection of blood soaked tissues.

"You'll have a nice surprise when you return, husband" she said.

When Steve returned, he sighed. She was more difficult then he had thought. He saw the mess she had created.

"I got hurt, my foot is bleeding, and I want some alcohol. Please, get me some tequila, I am desperate need" she said.

Steve took a first aid box, sat by her side, and taking some cotton swab and applying some dettol, he cleaned her wound, and dressed it.

"You cannot run from all of this Natasha. I won't give you anything unless you do what you are told" he said.

"I thought we were married, too bad I am a slave, who gets paid by food and necessities, while you have no interest in any kind of physical relationship " she said in annoyance.

"Do you have any interest in an emotional relationship? " he asked.

Natasha got up and struggled upstairs, "I am not doing any of those things, starve me to death. I don't care" she said without facing him.

*******
Nat is difficult. Steve is in a huge mess.
What will happen?
How will they get close?
Do give your reviews.